Well this is my lucky day

Literally the last wave of 7 pulls from faction and got these personnel…

4 Likes

Rick is still a solid toon, Romanov was always a bit meh

But congrats, if it makes your roster stonger get levelling

All useless out of date 5s and 5wheel :hugs:

5 Likes

Easy bud just stating that we are in a Sclass era not 6* not 5* and those toons are now poopie and making a point we still have a 5* wheel and it should be a Sclass wheel :hugs:

3 Likes

Don’t feed the trolls.

Besides the 5* wheel is out of date

1 Like

Rick is great for survival road, at the very least…

1 Like

I still use G2 Rick on certain attack and defence teams. If you trick him out right he can be surprisingly viable.

I’m sure I would use him… As an arena atk team he’d replace one of my two Kals (though I got a stun/heal ceit weapon and they got taunt active to boot) and as mentioned SR is always better with GS.

Sadly, I haven’t been lucky with him yet. Bought the 6* melee choicebox for Glenn, but haven’t claimed him yet either (still torn between Diego and Glenn)

Yellow Glenn? Hmmm… I cannot vouch for Glenn never had him. Diego is a mainstay on my melee attack team but I tend to use my Lilly team instead now, so he is on the bench. But I love his rush and I’m sure glad to have him

BACK IN MY DAY

THAT DOUG USED TO GET ALOT OF

hate

1 Like

My man thank you!

with this pepe I wanna let you know I wanna hug you.

kek

2 Likes

I finally realized what this pic was. First time I saw it I thought Pepe had a large growth growing out the side of his face lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.