Well the 26th is tomorrow

So tomorrow is September 26th. Do you think Scopely will fall through on their promises and will you actually stop playing?

With bucketgate and the blatant lies they have told I am not optimistic that anything will change.

This is a broken record that we have seen over and over again.

#FixYourGame
#PlayerUnited

10 Likes

No matter what the date is I will continue to play till I’m ready to be done. I like many many other people still enjoy this game.

I’m sure that on the 27th there will still be most of the same people playing. People said they were quitting last week when this article came out or over whatever happened on any given day in the past.

So see you on the 27th. Good game

13 Likes

I too, will keep playing until I feel finished. I’m sticking around no matter what happens

4 Likes

Scopelys not changing and no ones quitting, i have my popcorn for the 26th tho

8 Likes

i will quit… if scopley fail in its promises till tomorrow.

Question, what promises are you specifically hoping they implement by tomorrow?

If there’s one thing that scopes is good at, it’s not keeping promises. They are experts at that!
#bucketgate
#BringBackTheChinchillas
#WendyGate
#WeCantChangeRewardsOnceATournamentStarts,OhWaitWeCan
#LiterallySoManyOtherThings

1 Like

They jhave already says that the new features will be completed until the end of October so at least we can see what other thing can offer …

1 Like

Yeah End of October isn’t acceptable. They can release all these new toons no problem but legacy take longer? Not likely

1 Like

People will still play despite being :poop: on constantly is actually mind boggling

6 Likes

That’s my birthday! Im turning 3 years from 18 (subtract 3 from 18)

Besides that what’s suppose to happen. Big ass compensation? Or scopely says quiet.

Nothing will happen tomorrow their little checklist they put up the other day was it

2 Likes

images%20(2)

Are you worth it?

1 Like

It’s not that difficult to quit tbh :joy:

1 Like

Did you respond to a question in your own head? In no way does he mention it being hard to quit or even wanting to quit. He actually said he wants to continue playing.

On a side note, it’s much easier to quit when you haven’t dropped a penny on the game.

1 Like

Already stopped playing. It is too bad that they are tanking this game. It could be much greater than it is.

2 Likes

What in the hell are all these dates, 10-1-19, 26th, etc. :joy::joy: The game is still fun to a certain extent, i still have loyal friends and a solid faction environment so im okay atm.

1 Like

Becouse a promise is a PROMISE
And with me PROMISES is meant to be kept.
Yes i still like the game but still a PROMISE is a PROMISE.
They didnt write intent or possible or better chance to, they wrote PROMISE.

2 Likes

They also never said the 26th was a deadline for all either, so…

6 Likes

They also didn’t promise to have all changes implemented by September 26th. Players chose that date when Scopely said some things would take 30-60 days to get in game. I’m pretty sure they’ve also stated early October they have another planned update which would include things from their promises.

4 Likes