Well I did it. So 10 bears is doable f2p

So it is reasonable to say f2p can at least obtain 1. I got her in the first 4 days. No spending. Has anyone tried those 1.99 for 6 arrow token bag thing going on? I want to try it out for more tickets but I’d like to know the odds before I spend anything. Anyway, I did it. I had to share with someone! Lol

Idk iif 60 is doable

4 Likes

Well 30 perfect of them you got from a roadmap that’s not refreshing.

6k cards to go #f2p4life

5 Likes

one faction mate only got the 250 arrows in the bags, another one who pulled didn’t get any 250 arrows in bags. Same here on the getting princess today - I imagine 2 5* princesses are doable for free to play just not s class

1 Like

Yeah I know right? I just don’t see it without spending a little bit. It took me 4 days and a ton of arena tickets, rm to get her. I mean a lot like 15 or so arena tickets to do it doing the tickets rm every few hours. Lol. But I would like to try the arrow bag .

I saved mine and went for cakes instead of bears wish I didn’t now

3 Likes

Wow but you got laopo! You still got plenty of time to do the 10 bears for her. Congrats! I may do that next for Aarav!

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. I earned every bit of her. But I would like to try the arrow bags to see if I could progress more.

1 Like

Your saying that 60 percent is doable because you got 10 in 4 days. But you aren’t going to keep the 10 bears in 4 days pace because 3 of those bears won’t be available to you again every four days (from the roadmap).

4 Likes

Going to go for this team my defends are so bad tried everything just need acending

Your right. I see what you mean. Overall this is a pay to play for S class but we got a 5* and maybe if we bend and spend a second 5* that we then have to waste multiple resources on to level up. Lol. I’m going to keep trying but I seriously doubt ill make 60.

Wow That’s not a shady team at all. Yeah focus on getting those ascended and you’ll be ok. A good lead can really be the diff. I didn’t know that until my mentor showed me stats on my kirkman negan with and without a lead. That was back in the first of the year when I just really got into it. But I digress. Yeah if you could add a princess to your roster it wouldn’t hurt. But you are going the right direction for sure. I just got Bruce and Miora and Denise. I have a ton of leveling to do. Good job! You still have plenty of time for princess!

I’m going to give it a shot ftp. But if I get close and know I won’t make it ill prolly bend and spend. Thanks I might try a couple. For 1.99 it really isn’t losing either way. Lol. I am a moderate spender. If I have it after I pay bills, and donate, sure, why not? Its Xmas time after all. :slight_smile:

as long as you enjoy the game and spend wisely (aka not growing broke) I have no issues with people choosing to spend on the game - I see it like people spend hundreds or thousands to go to sports events. We all pay for our own entertainment someway :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s true. I play a lot of games. So, its very moderate. I hardly do spend. But I treat myself from time to time. Im a plankton I guess. Lol.

1 Like

Just taking ages, I’ve Pryia and stuff like that but in this region she’s no good, used to love the game years ago but now you right is a p2p is f2p stand no chance

1 Like

It feels that way. Its getting worse. I just have spent a lot of time building my teams and I can’t give up. Lol. I have rows of 6* now and in may, I had 3. I even have a few S class. I’ve found priya pretty useful once I got her weapon lined out. Its all abt the right line up, mods and weapons anymore. Plus I’ve made very good friendships on there. I still enjoy it. When it becomes unenjoyable I take a break. But I won’t walk away from the progress I’ve made unless it just goes completely to shit. Lol. I agree its a pain sometimes though.

1 Like

Two harper’s isn’t doing you good there.

1 Like

Got my 1st princess today. Working on my bear #11. Grinding arena not bad. And starting the 15th a quill is supposed to be included in lvl up milestones. So might be possible to get her s class f2p

1 Like

That’s great! Congrats! I don’t see doing S class free but I’m sure going to see how far I can get toward her! She’s pretty tough as a stand alone 6*. So I’m not going to weep either way! Lol. Good job and good luck!