Well Dallas top players have called it quits

How is Vet participating in the current SLUT if he is banned?

Vet wasn’t a cheater, he was a good guy. Dallas really never had competition ever, wolf pack was formed about 3 weeks into the creation of that region and they won everything since. RIP Dallas

4 Likes

Wolf pack was definitely full of themselves. We fought them in the flawed first crw where the less active region had the huge advantage. We beat them in win loss but lost in the standings because they matched so much more than us. They talked a lot of crap and always complained about our coining, yet they all had all the newest premiers.

It is a sad day though because all regions are heading in this direction. There needs to be a fix. Like soon.

2 Likes

I liked Vet and I know he was full on prestige 13 so . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Obviously he wasn’t if he was banned. Either cheater or abusing people. Neither of those scream nice.

1 Like

Let’s be honest about the ban that was done for ppl that were abusive, a lot of ppl that got banned are not the main abusers of thier regions but were ppl that got caught saying stuff that one time. While I agree that they shouldn’t have said it to begin with not all of them deserved the ban

1 Like

Many good people were lost to bans.

1 Like

Don vito was racist n abusive and deserved the ban. Vet was not… at least not in gc that I saw.

2 Likes

Four people got banned on our region. They all deserved it. It was not for just a ‘one time’ thing.

Actually he was the one banned on forums and in game for threats but ya know whatever works for you man :slight_smile:

He isn’t. Do you see his name. This is about the top 2 in it.

Who cares dude you lost. Relax it’s been 6 months. Activity wins not coins maybe you have learned that since then :slight_smile:

yes if it were for hacking they would remove him from rep leaderboard. scopely cares more about ingame abuse than hackers according to all these other posts. even then it’s a joke cuz than damn near everyone would be banned for abuse.

2 Likes

popcorn%20gif

4 Likes

He retired instead of trying to get his account back, wym you can’t retire when banned?

1 Like

They were removed from the game, that alone negates retirement.

1 Like

They could have tried for their account back but instead stopped playing, aka retirement.

As far as I know, no one was able to get their account restored.

He was banned for cheating or abusive behavior. Stop trying to sugar coat it.

Never once tried to sugar coat anything… Never once said they didn’t do anything to get banned… He didn’t even ATTEMPT to restore his account, and instead just stopped playing. Again, aka retirement.