1 Like

12,5 millions, damn
Raise dem milestones scopely

1 Like

he doesn’t want em retired and depot account

That’s sad

Yeah was a sad watch :’( but Will happen to all of us sooner or later lol

Was that vetramont

Vet was banned and retired instead of attempting to get account back.

All the people that quit combine to over 100k spent lol sad to see em all go bad day for dallas rip lol

1 Like

Thats sad. Dallas was the one region i enjoyed CRW against, they were entertaining and had fun teams to fight against.

2 Likes

Cheers good luck in the rest of em :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking as a former Dallas player, it doesn’t surprise me. Dallas has been slowly withering and dying for a while, essentially the only competition for about a year was for 10th place out of about 12 active factions (nearly half of which were sister factions to higher ranked factions). I’m surprised Vet got banned, but ultimately competition in Dallas was dead for a long time.

3 Likes

Who were you? Alpha skoaal chu and griev all called it today lol

1 Like

LOL. You don’t retire when you are banned. You are kicked out for some form of cheating or abuse.

4 Likes

did you move to another region? If so, which one?

maybe not so bad for the rest of Dallas

Go for them :+1: At this point o have no idea what’s keeping a lot of us here the end is near

2 Likes

Is it wrong i find it hilarious vertamont got banned? He loved running on forums talking about how smart and good his faction was how they do everything right and how everyone that loses to them just dont know anything about the game. Turns out he “was probably” cheating the whole time. Aw man that’s grand :joy:

3 Likes

or just was reported in gc for saying something offensive

1 Like

Lots of bans happened due to abuse recently. So can’t assume was hacking. p13 might give some sort of advantage…

I can’t assume but it sure feels good to do so. When we warred them they had so many t4 maxed toons and this was like 3 months ago, before scopely opened the faucet and started making the gps and canteen readily available. Ah yes, nothing tastes as good as a little schadenfreude in the morning