WELCOME TO OUR NEW SURVIVORS BLOG!

Guys i an tired to reply this message a several weeks.-Guys pls change the prizes in war battle boxes. Instead of just blue keys can you change to choose box where we can also can get cakes. Thank you-
What do you think i am happy or other guys who have already to getting more blue keys??? Aaaa? Every war i have about 100 war battle boxes and from them i am getting about 300 keys. Thats just freaking wasting. If you dont to change this stuff then give people choice to exchange extra blue keys to for example cakes or give us chance to get another Pete!!! What do think about this??? Another thing is weekly event where are you giving 50 blue keys and 50 icecreams. Thats the same . Just one difference that we can get another Priya but 50 keys going to nowhere. Thats terrible. Answer

@GR.Scopely

Where is the blog? Didn’t it get taken down again?

1 Like

#GIVEUSUSFREE

Personally I was really hoping this would look like the following example of these pics. This is something you can swipe through when you first get on the game, there is also an access button to find it again. You get all this different information on the game from anything that needs or should be communicated to the players.

These are from another game, I’d really like to see something like this put into TWD: RTS to really help the in-game connect with information that is desperately needed. I hope someone from Scopely sees this and understands how incredibly useful this is for both the community and your company. Information straight to the players from you. It would make your life’s just as easy as it would make our life’s and probably tone down complaints as well. I know this is something you all don’t do but they also provide videos with information explained about their new feature or updates as well. Something cool to think about.

2 Likes

No answer again. Totally unhappy

Good examples, I also set out some examples on this thread as well, and with games like godfather and war & magic making it a feature on the customers home page.

@GR.Scopely we just had a new event pop up but a) There is no link visible from what I can see in game to the blog and b) There probably is no mention of it in the blog regardless.

Think with communication, it has to be relevant to the customer, what they want, provide a 2 way communication & be consistent.

Has Scopely thought about hiring some professionals or a consultant who can review the companies current customer service and communication and produce some strategies to improve it?

1 Like

Why do we even have a blog if you aren’t going to post about the events until after they already started @GR.Scopely … we can see the event in ya,e we don’t need you to post the same news after it has already started … but thanks

1 Like

We’re is the daily free 5 gold bars? me or my wife didnt receive them today.

Guys i an tired to reply this message a several weeks.-Guys pls change the prizes in war battle boxes. Instead of just blue keys can you change to choose box where we can also can get cakes. Thank you-
What do you think i am happy or other guys who have already to getting more blue keys??? Aaaa? Every war i have about 100 war battle boxes and from them i am getting about 300 keys. Thats just freaking wasting. If you dont to change this stuff then give people choice to exchange extra blue keys to for example cakes or give us chance to get another Pete!!! What do think about this??? Another thing is weekly event where are you giving 50 blue keys and 50 icecreams. Thats the same . Just one difference that we can get another Priya but 50 keys going to nowhere. Thats terrible. Answer

Hey @Gladvik your prob not gonna get a reply, but maybe moreso cos the subject of this thread is regarding the blog.

There maybe another blog more relevant or I would suggest creating a new blog, outlining what should change and why and making sure u tag GR.Scopely, jb.scopely, taytron and Shawn.Scopely as they are employed by Scopely

I don’t mind the blue keys since I don’t have Pete yet. But yeah. A choice box would be better.

1 Like

It would have made more sense of in the first place they thought out S-Class redemption more and had it like the Trait gear requirements e.g. for peace maker u need x and y, but for damage u need z and a, I.e. blue toons require x collection items, yellow y, red z, green a collection items.

Then release toons of each colour in rotatation.

This would have avoided the cluster F of so many collection items, the additional clustering of museum collection and could have done taps for blue, yellow, red and green S class toons.

And makes the collection box less of a cluster F, as well as making it easier for developers, decrease amount of error. Just a more simplified and more efficient way of doing things.

But we are dumb customers that Scopely don’t want to engage with directly or actually make real changes to collect customer feedback.

We aren’t even worth the decency of a blog that is updated and actually is constantly featured in the game… one week it went 4 and they gave up on it

1 Like

If you’re looking for feedback. As a designer. I’m not sure. I think the main layout page is way to busy, the 55% grey text on white background has got to go (like lockdown said). It can also be hard to find a page from the past so maybe group things by month, week, ect. just make past articles easier to find.

I don’t think it’s busy especially comparing to other mobile gaming platforms, platforms such as final fantasy has so much going on, on its homepage, but most are still able to navigate and have access to information.

But fundamentally, whatever form making information and a way of communicating takes form it, it has to be visible and relevant to all customers, not hidden with no up to date information or a way for customer to communicate with the company for “better communication”.

It is not down :wink: - You can usually access the blog in-game via the :mega: icon on the Town screen when this icon is available. Obviously, I am trying to get a more permanent solution for you to enjoy the content of the blog anytime. In the meantime, you can always access the Blog via this link https://thewalkingdeadrts.scopely.com/ .

Lol that icon has been gone for like a week

4 Likes

I replied to your post before when u stated this that the 🕩 icon is no longer up. Also if a new feature is available in game, it would make good sense to announce the feature in game via a msg

1 Like

Absolutely :slight_smile: Once I have more on the topic I shall speak more about it and make a proper announcement.

GR

I’m… I’m… I’m just gonna leave it there with you Gigi, just right… there cos that makes no sense. But I aint got time today

1 Like

Still no answer if you gonna change this or not