Since the Scopely and forum teams seem to be AWOL for most of the weekend @kalishane, I thought I would summarize the main topics that came up;
Territory glitches ahoy (faction wins territory and immediately loses it to walkers within seconds… what?)
Territory Bug - Successfully captured, 2 mins later overrun by walkers
Beta bugs so the faction event cannot be played/tested properly
- The lame-tastic prizes continue. Even after much feedback and suggested alternatives. Players want to know why. Once upon a time we got new top toons, now we get… tokens. People losing interest in game as nothing worth playing for. This thread is full of despair, which we are all feeling;
Solo Raid Rewards... No comment needed :(
- War matchmaking, has it been fixed? Top factions currently at a disadvantage with approx 1/3 less matches than the lower factions, will this be amended?
- Food. Coming up is another level up and people have no ability to farm food to meet the needs of the milestones in time. Need another food source.
- Cheaters. Cheaters ruining regions as fast as new ones pop up. Is anything at all being done?
- Weekly roadmap timing?
- 6 stars being released at snails pace, especially ascendable existing 5 stars - far less than promised monthly. Why?
- Raids drop plastic pieces, may stop auto-farming?
- A wood:food converter with a loaded ratio for turning wood into food.
- 5* trainer drops at higher levels. Farmable 5* trainers at the same rate as Lillith.
Will add links to the best threads on each topic, feel free to suggest other (new) topics that came up.
Oh and also, my vote for the best thread of the weekend;
We don't have Halloween in Russia