Weekend expectations

Come on guys and gals. Let’s make weekends a flag free Zone unless something extremely bad is said. No need to get the gear map post shut down over a silly troll

Yea pretty sad. It went 4 hours being fine before people started their flag bs. Now its doomed to be closed and it’s an important topic to debate :rage:

Maybe stop flagging everything then. The troll wasnt even using hard language etc. Smh

Um thats what this post was about. I have never flagged anyone. Seems childish to me

It was interesting to see though. Those were pretty clear flags thrown by the community as opposed to the nonstop “week day” flags which are obviously not done by the community members

Yea that struck me as interesting too. Just seemed like an odd thing for the community to flag, especially since it was 4 hours later and both sides had let it go

People getting ridiculous with the things they flagging tonight smh

Looks like I spoke too soon…smh

Yeah, it’s weird how random stuff gets flagged.

Yeah it’s not like Ground Hog Monday’s aren’t a thing? Players shouldn’t be censoring!

Gear map posts are annoying af tho…

Not as annoying as scopely taking away farmable gear maps and shoving this new gear map format down our throat :wink:

I’ve been flagged and censored literally 5 seconds after saying something. No bs. It’s definitely not a normal player doing this. You notice how people who insult scopley are the ones who are always flagged?