Weekend events level up?

So question @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely
Are regions outside of the TOC regions getting a blitz war this weekend too? With the missions going on we need more wars. Or is this just being offered to TOC and excluding rest of playerbase which will leave most with no hope of finishing the war missions

1 Like

A majority of the players could care less about wars at the moment because of how crappy the war wheel is.

4 Likes

What about hordes or onslaught or anything???

4 Likes

It’s not about the war wheel cuz yeah I agree its crap well half is. I want to know for missions. And yes hoardes too

@Wickedbarb the non Toc regions won’t be getting a war during ToC weekends but will be proposed with another event instead. For example, during this week end, Faction raid will be pushed to non ToC regions.

3 Likes

Wow, I guess this verifies the idea that we are now indeed 2 distinct classes of players…

Faction raid probably has better rewards than that garbage war wheel anyways

#changethewheel

2 Likes

Ya you suck :joy::joy::joy:

So while a select few regions get a war and more chances to clear the war missions for the Pathways event, the rest of us won’t? And then when would the next war for the rest of us be?
Edit. Sorry I see the calendar was updated again with CRW the following weekend. I guess we chalk this up to another benefit of being in those regions.

1 Like

If we are to complete the pathways event we will need wars of some fashion to get the points for the event why would the rest of the regions be denied a chance of getting these points?

1 Like

So Scopely can milk their players for money :money_mouth_face:

Subs you should of tried harder

You people act like you didn’t know select regions were gonna be in toc

Will ToC people be in a separate league than non ToC people? War gives much more trophies than war. Approx 1hr war you get 8-12 attacks for free. In raids just 1.

I’m in a new region that was already locked before all this locked region stuff happened it has nothing to do with toc but with the pathways event and what we need to finish it

1 Like

And just how does not having at least a blitz in the non toc regions make it fair for people who are also trying to grind out the faction war goals for Piper?

Way to go scoopes.

2 Likes

Who Made This Decision?

1 Like

Someone who doesn’t play or understand the game at all obviously. :laughing:

3 Likes

So what we need to do if we want to finish mission 30.000 war battle :slight_smile:

Christ. Your company just gets worse and worse.