Week ended but no new goldbar toon

So a new week ended but yet no new goldbar toon

2 Likes

Try 2021. We are still waiting for a good game in 2019.

1 Like

Soon soon
Just have to fix other promises(maybes) first

2 Likes

Early next year
Aka late spring or early summer

btw who told you new goldbar toon will be avaible at the end of this week

1 Like

I saw a picture of a line conversation with some rando saying something about frost and marlon coming at the end of the week or some BS.
I knew it was BS but many people seem to take pictures like that as gospel

The longer the wait goes on the more scopes make a rod for their own back.

People will be able to make the toon usable day 1 and willthen be asking for the next gold bar release

I hope I’m extremely wrong but I can see the gold bars going the way of the plushies :confused:

4 Likes

Or add some other grind or paywall

1 Like

I have serious doubts we will get one at this point.
But I hope they atleast put a collection in the museum were we can redeem the gold bars and they don’t go to total waste.
maybe 100 bar for choice box of 1k items.

1 Like

Let’s face it the new toon should of been available as soon as the last toons run had finished, no excuses again

2 Likes

Keep the posts going though. We can’t forget them. Don’t get me started on plushies! I hope gold bars aren’t going the same route. I’d love to have a new S class to work on . I mean its not like im poor on trainers or out of dupes and bennies or anything. Still, I’d like to get them just bc at least we could say Scopley kept this promise. And be relieved. It would be a good foot forward with the new year! At least we have something to look forward too.

I get the feeling they don’t like that foot. They like the one that keeps getting shot.

2 Likes

Well, seeing as the league store will update the 6th, you never know.

They’re nerfing those F2P S-class toons as we speak.

1 Like

It would be day 0, t4 maxed + 30rings an then drama starts again

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.