Scopely, I’m hear to give you some props. In the last few weeks, you have been making some GREAT decisions:
- Bruce Roadmap offered great gear and a chance to test out a new game mechanic before investment
- Negan Roadmaps are finally giving us the medals we needed
- In that same vein, the Tournament Road event was a great way to earn medals for ascendance too
- Blitz Wars were fun – you should do more of them and less level up tournaments
- War prizes were good this weekend. I’d still like to see ascendable characters, even older ones, but these were a step in the right direction
- Wood nuggets and Broken Hearts were both great special collections – these sort of events should be regular ones
- Finally, this weekend’s change to the premier recruits was a great event. 3* characters are meaningless in the new game economies, and I suspect you made a mint off the weekend’s sales. I know I spent an embarrassing amount of money.
Next, you should make the Weapons Roadmap a regular Monday event, every week. Consider that it drops the items to do TWO max bonus crafts, each of which lasts 1.5 days in the Armory if you go for a level 3 special. Most of the top players have reached level 125 now, which means no more easy access to tapes or kits by levelling up. Giving us the ability to do two crafts a week will hardly remove the need to farm weapons.
Having it appear once today is nice; but having it become a weekly event would be yet another step you could take towards restoring our faith in you.