We the #PlayersUnited

Nope keeping it as a reminder :hugs:

The movement itself might have dissolved, but the thread needs to stay alive since the points it was addressing haven’t truly been closed off to the players’ satisfaction. “Improved communication” Ha. Ha. Barf.

3 Likes

It’s so funny how players united actually thought they could do something lmao they still have a website and everything that haven’t been updated in a year :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

At the very least, pu made ur troll ass come out and make a new forum account lol

So 1 pt #pu

4 Likes

Wow you didn’t want to @ me or reply to my post! Someone’s salty they didn’t accomplish anything :cry: I’m sorry #pu failed miserably
hugs

2 Likes

Piggeet what a loser

Social distancing. Plz dont hug me.

And why would i need to @ you?
You seem quite educated about how these forums work…not so n00b maybe.

You’ve relied twice
2points #pu

1 Like

So, guess with the platform that started it getting shut down, the #PU will no longer be able to broadcast the ideals as widely any more.

1 Like

Sad day. In seriousness. I’d like to say thank you to everyone that made this happen and those that stuck with it as long as they could. I know many of us didn’t get the results we fully wanted, but we can take comfort that a lot of changes did happen because of PU, anyone denying that probably believes the Earth is flat. Thank you to those that made me more involved, to the friends and adversaries I made along the way. I couldn’t be anymore thankful for the friends I made from PU. It’s been an honor and a pleasure.

It’s fitting this forums account go down with this thread since this is what got me on the forums. I will see some of you in-game, line or some on discord. I wish everyone the best. Take care and keep on surviving.

#PlayersUnited

8 Likes

If you ever wanna hear more about #pu.
…lemmmeknow :wink:

#pu
#fixyourgame

Bump bumpity bump bump