We need medals!

WE NEED MEDALS TO ASSCEND TOONS HOW TF ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY SHIT WITH ONLY 5* TOONS DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO STASH UP ENOUGH FROM THE SD JUST FOR ONE OF THEM!? QUIT GIVING US CRAP PRIZES.

Don’t you mean YOU need medals? Some of us have waited and thought about it rather than assend everyone possible asap.

Lol re-read sir “with only 5*”

So you haven’t assended anyone and Uve got no medals? Have you only been playing a few weeks? They were throwing them away about a month ago

Restarted after all the charity giving I suppose… Confused at the lack of them as prizes too.

Stop.

We need a means to earn medals that is not in tournament rewards.

Suggestions - roadmap, milestones, survival road progress crates, war crates, elite items (remove low end gear)

You guys need to see the full picture. It’s not like everybody was there at the time. Folks have missed some stuff. Newer players don’t have any medals either.

A friend of mine has missed most of those events due to real life interference. He has spender a good amount on great toons and is now waiting for some medals to get his first 6*. He can barely compete anymore. And I bet he is not the only one.

I have grinded Medals massively and I’m still sitting on a bunch of them. But still, five to six legendaries won’t be enough in the long run.

There really needs to be a way to get medals. I have ascended 5 so far and have 2 more ready to go but need more medals[quote=“rev_brantley, post:1, topic:3599, full:true”]
WE NEED MEDALS TO ASSCEND TOONS HOW TF ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY SHIT WITH ONLY 5* TOONS DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO STASH UP ENOUGH FROM THE SD JUST FOR ONE OF THEM!? QUIT GIVING US CRAP PRIZES.
[/quote]

No lots of us need medals. We’re not all freepers.

Looks like they will be in the faction depot.

I’ll give you a participation ribbon.

How many epics can I ascend with that

If me and my fellow whales did not spend then there would be no game to play.

Here are your medals - just like anything else we bring up via this forum it will cost you! Let’s get real all this forum is used for is market research. I bet if we said we need flashbangs all of a sudden an offer would be there Tomorrow- yet they are to busy to make 6* versions of our current 5*s…

To people saying you shouldn’t have wasted medals:

I have two 6 and while I’m sitting on top of legendary medals, I am having a drought with normal medals.

I am a semi-spender and not a long time player so I’m not rich in trash 5 and benedicts. This forced me to crunch on 3 and 4 to make my 5. It is the reason why I am so low on normal medals.

I agree you shouldn’t ascend nilly willy, but it is frustrating when your already slow progress is hindered by unpredictable lack of rewards. I’m not asking to go back to the system where all you got for rewards were medals, but to frequently give them out in modest amounts.