We need higher Level up milestones

We really could use higher milestones in level up now that everyone have a gazillion trainers @JB.Scopely… What you guys think?

2 Likes

No thanks

17 Likes

It was nice when we had the high milestones but then you get ppl who think that they have to be completed complaining

2 Likes

Fine as long as they don’t nerf the previous milestone rewards like last time

6 Likes

If we would have had high milestones but also down scaled, no problem about it.
But setting a 5 million milestone, with the same 800k reward, that’s just idiotic and not fair.

7 Likes

This have proven to be a negative as players who can’t hit the ten million then feel like scopely is catering to the whales. 3 million is a good benchmark. Remember, players still need toons in order to level, not just trainers.

2 Likes

This is the reason most people complained. We wanted higher milestones with better rewards than the current ones. Not higher milestones with the same rewards as what we currently get with the lower ones, meaning people can’t hit the milestones that give the rewards they needed such as lilliths / 6* gear.

3 Likes

The milestones are set prizes and then players go above and beyond them for the rewards. If your not interested in the terrible rewards, stop at 3 million. They are just awful.

1 Like

No thanks.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: (7 characters) :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m not arguing for/against higher milestones in general. I really don’t care either way. But I did care when I was having to put up 4.5million for the same rewards I got at half that before.

I’m just saying if they were to add higher milestones again they need to not change the lower ones.

2 Likes

Yea those were miserable.

1 Like

That means they give crap at the lower end.
Not having toons that matter to level leaves it pointless to play.
Roster stacked with 5 stars we have absolutely no use for.

2 Likes

If they did this I’d expect smelling salts and other equally useless items to be involved. They love throwing around those silver medals . I have never ever come close to running out of those since they were implemented .

1 Like

Exactly. Problem is, Scopely employees set some achievable milestones (or not in some cases), with some miserable rewards, but we, as the stupid f…ks that we are, still push for them, just because we wanna be 1st for a change. If none of us would compete in said challenges, when the rewards are simply not worth it, they’d change it for sure.

The thing is, they should keep all existing milestones, but just add new, better ones on top of it. Normally when they increase milestones, they shift the goalposts so instead of 2 mil for a Benedict, it might take 3 mil. As long as they don’t move the goalposts, I say they should add tons of milestones. Although event-specific rewards should never be added beyond 1mil

5 Likes

hm

5 Likes

lol…Isn’t is ALL crap now?

1 Like

I still think you will have the players complaining they can’t hit the milestones and it’s not fair. Perfect example was nightmare survival road. Even if you finished the first two stages, the rewards were amazing. But the players complained about not finishing it and we’ll, now it’s dead.

1 Like