We need gear maps

hi

IMG_20171127_124035

last week 3x level up and today will come another one

we need gears :slight_smile:

we need elite & ultra rare gear maps. (preferably elite rare gear map first)

please do something…

4 Likes

Please do something about the food shortage in the game as well.

Even increasing the rate at which farms produce food would be a start. Up it by 50%. Should be easy enough to do before implementing a better food roadmap or replacing the amount of wood SR drops to food.

that’s not about this topic but
actually to much foods dropping. Just not directly, sell 2* gears. play 16.1 every tour 60-100k foods

I was used to be out of 2* characters to level my 5*, since the 6* came out all my food is one and I have like 1k 2* ready.

And no You Got Lucky mission for a week, but that crap 200 4* tokens pop up every freaking day.

Lol if you actually read forums you would see there is a general lack of food for upgrading toons.

You can have as many gear maps as you want, but without a food increase… You’re stuck using world refill after refill farming maps to get a What? 100k food? Are you joking? Do you even have 6s? Because 100k food isn’t even enough to do 1 high tier level 6 toon.

yes, I know actually I did take Dwight & gun in prestige 7, no YGL mission. I am used 50kk foods. But YGL mission is enough I think. 100k Xp in 12 hr pretty good. just need 50g for cooldown but ads give 100g everyday. only problem is gears I think. 8 energy for 100k food not bad… If you play long time, you will understand to much food going waste… Then you will start crafting High Replenish on workshop for save %50 foods :slight_smile:

Seems like its been awhile since an elite gear map

I need elite, ultra, gloves, shirts, ascendance medals, benes, Liliths, Ulysses

2 Likes

Wonder if we will get a gear map tonight…

10PM PT! 24 hours. Elite Rare!

7 Likes

you are the best

1 Like

We need a legendary gear map

1 Like

thanks!

Who ever used to post the tyreese screen cap of him going look things are getting dire here we need supplies. First time I saw that I was out in public on the train huddled over laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe lmfao that was comedy gold. tip my hat to that gent that was too damn funny!

thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you for the info!

And there it is, 24 hours of farming for gear.

Nice.

Whoever was supposed to push the button at 10:00 must still be at the vending machine…

He had one job. One job. Push the button at 10:00 pm, that’s all he had to do.

Shane, I don’t fault you because you are merely relaying the info to us but at some point you need to go over to their desk with a loaded stapler and not be afraid to use it.

2 Likes

Maybe he is playing life is strange :joy::joy::joy:

@kalishane will you add next gear maps start time on event calendar?
If we were informed a few days before the start, it would be good.