We need an option to restart the adrenaline rush and the active skill level

If you raise the level too much you can “break” the character. I would like to have the option to restart them even though It’s by payment.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. Maybe once maxed active for example you can elect to use more active trainers to reverse the process.

2 Likes

How the fuck?

Elaborate.

2 Likes

Many active skills are not worth wasting a turn and not gaining AP. Levelling up an AS too high can be a negative thing especially since the AI has been “improved” to prioritize AS higher than they used to be.

1 Like

Completely agree… @TayTron @Shawn.Scopely can this feature be added in the future. The AS on some characters is terrible… for example, maxed Cristã on defense.

5 Likes

Only good active skill worth wasting a toon are impair, taunt, confuse, crosshairs, crit up, ap up, and stun. If a AS can’t do nothing to disable or impair someone in a raid their trash

1 Like

I do not disagree. But you wanted someone to elaborate on why they would want to restart AS levels

1 Like

Ik I mean how can it break.

Making them useless. They do not physically break but they become less useful

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.