WD tokens event

Has anyone done the math on this?
It looks like very few will be able to get enough items to claim a card.
You can’t choose which item you’ll get so all things being equal it looks like you will need a shit ton of pulls, and if your not top 15 in events that offer these tokens you will only get one pull.
Just curious, the odds seem skewed as usual.

4 Likes

Can’t do math on an RNG event unfortunately. You can come in first Everytime and not be guareenteed a toon.

8 Likes

It’s not true that not many people could actually get 1. The trick to spend lots of money and then you are able to get ivanova

1 Like

Agreed… the odds and factor in the three items and the low amount gained in the events just makes it seem impossible

It’s luck event

1 Like

I’m sure the last week we will see chance bags for 750 coins :confused:

I did the odds math and you will overwhelmingly get Ivanova if anything from this event

2 Likes

The event is :poop:

3 Likes

In the meantime LU has reached 23m in my region :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

12 million in mine. This is why there won’t be much change. Ego gets in the way.

5 Likes

Gotta be the mod scraps !! Everyone needs mods scraps !!

3 Likes

Like every event lately it’s garbage, just forget that it exists and move on

1 Like

Exactly. Some think they’re smart, yet they don’t realise that getting Harper (the only useful toon) is close to 0.

I don’t even think some care about getting Harper. Last week 15 million won in my region without this event. Meanwhile I put up 600k

26 million by one person last week who was the only one in his faction. For a few mods and 5 pulls of the 5* toon wheel. :joy:

1 Like

Would’ve made sense when we had 10million milestones

Event is not worth it. Just like everything this game has to offer lately. I’m bored out of my mind because I refuse to spend a ton of money and am unable to get any OP toon. Walking Dead comic has ended and this game will probably end soon as well.

Straight trash, what…maybe 3-5 people worldwide will get harper smh, anyone that finishes top 3 in any event should be guaranteed a toon period, use to be how it worked til players started swallowing every single downgrade to the rewards system while continuing to waste money smh

8 Likes

I see a lot of people talking about spending money… Really the level up scores are so ridiculous right now cause of all the trainer bags coming out of crossbones event, and people trying to level up to get 7000 level ups for more items.

1 Like