Wayland + 5-Star Weapons Launch Event

5-Star Weapons are here! Get started now crafting brand new, powerful weapons and help out Wayland in the Foundry roadmaps to learn his trade secrets. Check out the new parts roadmaps for the Tokens and Parts you need to craft!

Armory Tokens will be available in Solo PVP events, such as Raid Tournaments and Arenas. Starting with the arenas on Monday, 11/25 at 1pm PST, Armory Tokens will start dropping from arena battles. Also look for increased league token rewards in select upcoming tournaments!

Additional Notes

• For Public Beta Players: If you triggered the weapons tutorial in Public Beta, the tutorial will not trigger again, preventing you from getting your tutorial weapon on live regions. Please allow 48 hours for us to gift you the tutorial weapon and tokens you would have received to research the upgrade, as well as a gift for participating in Beta.
4 Likes

Literally no one asked for this…

45 Likes

Shareholders?

6 Likes

Clickbait

5 Likes

What with arena tickets droping in arena? You replacing them with this new exciting thing?

1 Like

This so makes me want to stop playing. Pretty good cash grab against spenders though. Well done!

6 Likes

giphy%20(32)

35 Likes

Awesome can’t wait to get the crafting! These have been a long time coming

1 Like

17 Likes

Currently I wanna know about what you gonna do for those players you took all their farmed items from?

There needs to be an answer given.

12 Likes

#keepsurviving

Already having PTSD of the old days when armory was first released and having to undergo a month worth of research just to actually do anything

5 Likes

my game crashes every time i try and do the tutorial… gg

2 Likes

Wrong. No further answers will be given on this subject.

Keep on surviving.

3 Likes

will the art improve on the weapons where they are up graded ?

Quick to take away…how about that can compensation?

Nobody is forcing you to play. Go out there and cry

3 Likes

Should give us one free of any category

@ForumAdmin be nice if public beta got more weapons or atleast tokens :frowning: