Wave 1 war aow, funny to me

The whole cakes, locking regions into waves, spenders crying in global chat makes me laugh and brings great joy.
I don’t know about the other wave 1 regions but in the one I’m in it’s been fun. Only 2 factions have close to 50 wars, the second place just wars to lose to the number one rank. Rank 3 has less then 15, 4-8 have less then 5. Eight factions that’s it. Only 3 people have over 100k half way through war, 10 have over 50k the rest 0-49k.
So if by going off current numbers 13 people in a whole region are actually playing. Not that people aren’t actually playing just not doing war.
Both 1 and 2 factions are actively trying to blame the boring thing called war on inactive factions, dictating they need to merge! Number 2 faction begging so they can have someone else to war, so they can do what number 1 does to them, to the point of even promising to lower their defence.
The cake as rewards though is epic, scope is giving them territories during war also and yet they still complain. They are literally being stuffed full while everyone else starves.
Anyhow this has got to be the best war weekend in a long time.

4 Likes

Funny you mention those cakes I just made a thread on how useless the red velvet cakes are for people how don’t have the toons

4 Likes

This happens every time there’s an aow

Same in my region… Im the only one over 100k and its boring. Only 9 factions on leaderboard, only 4 with 2 or more wins

But they are getting more then compensated with territories, so why complain? My faction tried taking just 1 and they kept replacing teams plus we used up the small selection characters whittling away at theirs. Which they either just replenished or replaced with full ones.
These people who are defiantly the ones who are the “haves” sure like to bitch worse then us “have nots”

1 Like

Mercer was a war toon, so least it isn’t just premium toons

1 Like

He was an RNG war toon that was very low in drop rate. Should have made it Kal everyone got him lol

3 Likes

Loooool you sound like you are from my region… I had this exact debate with the 4th ranked faction lead today, is that you? :rofl::rofl:

Of course dead ass factions need to merge. Its not rocket science. You dont want to face the top 2 factions then create some more middle ones as opposed to having 5 active players each in 10 different dead factions. Move them all and voila, another active faction. Not rocket science lol.

Factions love being in dead regions until there is an AOW. Easier rewards in everything but then the best part of the game is ruined.

3 Likes

It won’t matter they will still get smashed they will just smashed more often

Even better idea top 2 factions could split make 4 factions with 10 people each for a total of 6 factions to war each other while making them better targets for all the people of the region.
Oh so sad all 60 can’t get 1st and 2nd place rewards.
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ (。•́︿•̀。)

1 Like

War toon not everyone received.

1 Like

Lol at the spenders being punished and getting shit rewards but they will still spend, esp when that s class drops next week :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Also, at least in my region, most so called “dead” factions aren’t actually dead, they just don’t want any part of the pay to play to be destroyed in seconds game part.

3 Likes

As F2P, war is hardly the best event. It’s just forced coin competition against spenders. Since I don’t spend, it’s meh.

Rewards are better than usual faction events, but that’s really why I play war for, not because it’s “fun.”

4 Likes

Why should they when there is more than enough random solos to make some another fac, maybe even 2 ? They are just too stubborn to merge :woman_shrugging:

I agree that it’s not fun. It’s a long drawn out snooze fest.
Back when it first came out, was new, and almost any faction could match up equal was the only time period it was “fun”

If they are bitching about not being able to join a war then yes they should. But like I said most don’t like to war.
Why not split to play more wars? Would that be the ultimate outcome wanted, to war more???
Also would help to share the territories, if this is the new norm, others would have a better chance to kick out them.

Nah in my case the outcome wanted is to see actives together. Hence the suggestion of merges and removing players who don’t log on for weeks on end.

But whatever really, ppl know what they have to do. It’s up to them to do it n quit complaining lol

War is the only fun thing in this game. There is literally nothing else that’s fun… at all.

2 Likes