Was up with the gold bars!

Was up with the gold bars?? Does anyone know what there use for?? I need one more knife and perhaps collected more than enough gold bars but it doesn’t show in the museum…

There for the new S-Class toons that are going to be released but I am beginning to doubt it now.

8 Likes

and the longer we wait for it the more useless it will be because there is no way scopely would give us a decent toon with people having so many gold bars already waiting to use as soon as it drops

9 Likes

TBC. See links confirming it here

They kinda needed the new collextions ready two weeks ago…

2 Likes

I’m starting to think the person who designed the gold maps and bars has left and no-one else knows where he hid the programming so they can’t remove it.

5 Likes

I’ve stopped doing them to be honest. Waste of energy.

2 Likes

Indeed @Kanaima has given the links to the threads related to this topic.
GR

3 Likes

The whole game is that now. It’s gone downhill fast

3 Likes

Everyone is right though. We are just tired of the “soon” stuff. I want to know if I’m wasting my energy. And the longer it takes the less hope everyone has it’ll be a decent toon. I’ve collected every single day since the event ended. But even I’m abt fed up. With all the problems and mistakes scopley is making, they really need to get this right. We came in 5th in blitz war. That should have been 2nd or 3rd. But due to wait times and their mistakes we lost major points. We need some inspiration GR. Before its too late.

4 Likes

Early next year aka in 6 months

At the rate I’m at, if they let us choose again, I’m down to wait, because I’ll be able to tier up the s class fast.

1 Like

They will raise the amount of how many gold bars it takes to level the next one.
Because we have hoarded so many.

4 Likes

How many is everyone up to?
I wrote support and asked for my count 2 weeks ago, I had 398.

That’s with skipping 17 SC gold radio maps.
I guess even though I didnt continue my SC those could be useful in the future.

I wish they would have given us a teddy bear daily for a login reward for this month instead of gold radios.

1 Like

The longer they wait the more likely it is that gold bars will not be the only collection item for the new toons. Like was already said in thus thread, I can’t see them releasing a toon that only needs gold bars to complete as everyone has a lot.

2 Likes

Time for a true or false @GR.Scopely!

Truth
the S-Class toons are definitely coming and will require gold bars and knifes to claim and upgrade
False
The S-Class toons aren’t coming and it was all just a lie to please the forum and give us false hope for free and Easily achievable S-Class toons.

5 Likes

Unfortunately its literally pay to win now. Every package is costing £££, its a shoddy way of making money, and i thought there was a group in place to provide idea’s…sure they said lets make more money by charging players, they should lower energy timers. Give us a reason to play again. What happened to daily login rewards like gold, and stash items for 30 days and then we get a character. That was scrapped because they were giving us something technically free!!

1 Like

Its one thing after another, and people wont put up with it for much longer. Myself included i must have spent over £300 in the lifespan of this game, and then they want £22.99 a month for a free toon a day and no materials for crafting, are they real or what?!

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your post. As it stands, I don’t have an update on this topic and I know this not the answer you are looking for as many other players waiting for some news on this. It still with the game team…
GR

@Samuel1 TRUTH

3 Likes

Tell them to stop working on bloody premiers for 2 minutes and actually focus on not rinsing every penny out of the community and throw us a bone for once… Thanks.

3 Likes