0 voters

You had one job @GHOSTONMETOAST

1 Like

I tried to edit in No Anime Allowed in case @High_Power came in here

1 Like

This has been overwritten.

3 Likes

Correct.

Can’t believe this is still a conversation. I’m going to end up with 4,000 extra tires.

2 Likes

This has been overwritten.

Can you explain as to how?

1 Like

Only hit 7,000 tires and 23 steering wheels as I couldn’t be the road rage stage so I did all of the other two and the first stage of road rage and ran out of keys

1 Like

Batteries aswell

No with a but, it was great if you were a ftp capable of keeping up with the requirements. I had to have the petal down the entire event

1 Like

I fulfilled every milestone and didn’t have the need to buy anything. Thanks scopely

5 Likes

Double threads never end well here.

1 Like

Tomorrow new rm so i will have enough for sandy or Bruce i wasn’t able do it even hit all milestone without rm tomorrow im never spend

Yes for me. Got Beta so I’m happy. I didnt take on road rage as above my team level S8+. Did it daily. Cruisin was easy just wish not such a high energy requirement, as it slowed down my level up tournies.

At the end of the day its a free ascendable :smiley:

1 Like

Scopely to F2Pangry%252Bjoe%252Bfuck%252Byou%252Bgive%252Bme%252Bmoney

3 Likes

I think yes and no. Yes, for those free to play with Max out T4, they can beat road rage and get maximal tires. For free to play like me who couldn’t beat road rage, I had to but extra keys and batteries, so I could hit horse power and some of road rage. There were days I could beat last stage of road rage when rng (Harper stun) wasn’t a factor. This was all I had to work with. And a faction Shiva with stun. Now I have Bruce.

Like an idiot, I posted this in the wrong one of these threads…

There are three factors at play to determine whether this was “good” for F2P or “easily doable”.

1. Your ability to complete the Roadmaps
  2. Your ability to hit the relevant milestones
  3. Your available “free” coins to buy things from store

The event was 15 days of maps (16 if JB is right and there is another round after 8am UTC on the 14th) so, whilst that offered players 15 lots of rewards, the single key over CRW weekend meant that it was only possibly to complete 14 maps. Even if you bought a key with (“free”) coins, you would only have about 300 batteries - not enough to complete either map without further purchase.

14 lots of Road Rage, plus 15 days of Cruisin’ was 17,006 Tyres - 3,564 short of a Bruce or Sandy. At an average of 5 tyres per drop, and assuming natural raid energy is about 4 cans per day, that is 60 cans over the event. A reasonable ask for F2P who don’t have that kind of stock, but not completely beyond the realms of possibility.

Not that anyone cares, but 14 lots of Horse Power plus Crusin’ was plenty for Sophia or Beta without raiding.

1 Like

3 Likes

I got sophia without spending a penny. So worth it. If you wanted sandy or bruce then yes you had to pay