Was priya ever leaked?

Was wondering if she was ever leaked or how people think they know she’s coming

U haven’t seen the screenshots shes blue S class but no definite date on when she is getting released.

I would expect relatively soon (likely before ToC finals). A gift from wayland missions was ice cream cones and that was confirmed to be for priya. Her weapon is 100% chance to daze if hp is above certain amount

Didn’t they say it was next week?

She is bugged they have pushed the release back on her from what I hear

Hmm that sounds unlikely. It isn’t like scopely to fix a bug before it is released

2 Likes

2 Likes

The only True Person that can hold an RPG is abraham…And a rocket launcher should kill anything no matter who is holding it…

8 Likes

So do we have any idea what daze is?

1 Like

Guessing it negates bide and payback. Bide promo this week daze next week

2 Likes

Priya is bugged, so they pushed her back. Im excited to see how many pull for her & complain she is still bugged. Just saying, dont expect a “working as intended” toon.

How can she be bugged if she is not even released? That’s called “in production”. Moreover why would they define release date before checking if she is “working as intended” in the first place?

I’ve got a feeling it’s similar to neutralize but also stops active skill

My resolve is strong, #PlayersUnited for life, but Pyria will do exactly what she is intended to do. Make. People. Spend

4 Likes

Are you new? Elle was bugged on release, payback Negan was bugged, michonne was bugged halfway into her SECOND promo and fixed mid promo. And that’s just to name a few

4 Likes

Dont forget blue morgans maim

5 Likes

And who could forget how Dale effed the Maim/G2 interaction for a couple MONTHS.

5 Likes

me: to the Harrison toonHarrison I found your future wife

Two rocket launchers in one family? Its so modern.

1 Like

Dont forget Harison

1 Like