WARNING DO NOT DOWNLOAD NEW BETA UPDATE - KILL LOOP INITIATED

WARNING

New Beta update is kill looping the game right now

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely you need to either identify the problem quickly and resolve it before MANY beta players run the update or kill the update in its tracks

I downloaded the update, opened the game, unpacked the content on main title screen and an example domain page popped up and have had network error content 2 constantly,. it will nto go any further than that screen

Please no red tape about wifi or re-installing. This has all been done already, and moved from wifi to 4g mobile data, same results

10 Likes

This should now be resolved

6 Likes

Mine is also looping

1 Like

Everytime. I don’t know why people still download it.

1 Like

For anyone Stuck in Loop can you DM me your account code please?

We ll have a look into this issue.

Cheers ,

GR

9 Likes

Maybe it’s a sign to say wake up scopely and stop killing your own game.

7 Likes

Way to test the new Support button lol

13 Likes

Yes send us your info so we can add you to a list of things we ignore but you will feel better because we responded.

Scopley you are pathetic.

F$$k YOUR PROMISE.

9 Likes

LMAO thats the first thing that popped into my head when it came up on screen

1 Like

Hey look at it this way guys. That may be the fastest response from a Dev I’ve ever seen on here lol

2 Likes

Sent a DM, thanks for any help you can do

Sent dm.

Yea i locked out too lol another day another something wrong !!! Ffs

I didn’t get locked out Suprisingly

I had enough of beta i just left it , still locked out but at least ill not get looped in the future because of beta what a waste of time

Please fix before Sr tourny

I’m not in a loop, instead I cant open the messages tab without the game crashing

2 Likes

:frowning: DM your account code please.

GR

Hopefully, looking into it better than Survival Club mission issue which you asked me and others to send our acct information to you, and no reply back. :pensive::pensive:

1 Like

@Dab PM’d you back :wink: