War wheel update/fix?

A while ago @WalkerTexasRanger promised an update to the war wheel to remove choice box IV this has not happened and no info on if it and when it will happen, instead they bide their time redesigning war, level systems, and fixing things that arent broken, removing a single thing from the wheel should be quite easy ? :thinking:
And as any dedicated player knows this war was a disaster, personally I had fun but the lag, glitches, and crashes I experienced sucked did anyone else have theese issues ?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Over the month of june ? :thinking: its july rn, is it really that hard to remove one thing ? I work with app developers it doesnt take months

2 Likes

People are still pulling so they probably don’t see a reason too now

3 Likes

Yea for real I have almost 5 pulls and I’m not pulling til its removed cause I have the worst luck and I’m sure I’d get 4 of them ridiculous choice box d honestly how come they couldn’t of taken it out with this latest update I’m sure it wouldn’t of been that damn hard but no since it doesn’t affect there money they will take there good ole time but if there was a war wheel gate or something they would of did something right away

I had quite a bit of lag and got kicked once or twice from the game. Did ‘t have any glitches, but came across a new weapon craft to hate.

1 Like

Ive pulled the box 1 time already thankfully it was only on my alternate account but yea If it was something for them to make money it would have been done in less than a day from the announcment :thinking:

1 Like

I assume some are but I know quite a few who arent because they dont wanna risk it, I have some pulls saved up rn but why did it take a month to remove ? :thinking:

I was kicked at least 3 times when declaring wars, The party glitches sometimes and puts you in reserves, and we all know how well reserves worked this war :unamused: and just genuinely the functionality of this update is completely abizmaal and questionable.

If it was a mistake that was costing them money it would of been fixed within hours. Shows the mentality of these crooks. I even pointed it out to them BEFORE it went live. @TayTron hmmmmmm?

3 Likes

Exactly it was stated they were going to fix it in june its about mid-july and we have had no word of this “fix” instead just a whole bunch of bogus new updates that are just new ways for them to gate profit.

The wheel is now completely outdated with the new milestones

1 Like

The new milestones are worse in my opinion I dont want supply markers and I sure dont want an s class choice box with s classes I dont want or 20 cards for certain s class characters its absurd

??? So fix?

1 Like

I have no idea thats if @TayTron and @WalkerTexasRanger are up to it :thinking: this was merely a post to get their attention and explain why I have issues with this

Well everyone here’s our answer. And fyi scopely Im not apart of the discord because your discord moderators are cro-magnon troglodytes, and I was removed from the server, not am I only frustrated about that but people who don’t have access to discord shouldn’t have to get all their info off of the app but instead should be able to look to the forums but hey, I dont own a failing company so no skin off my bones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::wink:

2 Likes

Welp there you have it guys. Its just to difficult to do :’(

Maybe next year, keep on surviving

1 Like

As intended people keep pulling😔

Well they can have fun with their 50 card choice box :wink::grin:

Is it really that damn hard to remove that from the wheel when they keep coming out with other p2p stuff and change things now like I said if it affected profits they would of taken it out but I refuse to pull on that stupid wheel til it’s fixed I have 4 pulls and 20p short for 5 and I’m sure I can accrue more then 10 or more pulls til they actually fix it

3 Likes