War Wheel Update Discussion Thread

Let us know what you think of the upcoming updates to the War Wheel!

5 Likes

option d s class box is so shitty
more rng garbage

26 Likes

50 shard box? Why do you hate us

31 Likes

So @TayTron Is this a wheel with all those options or is there choices involved, cuz many peeps are going to be angry warring and getting this

21 Likes

ikr
imagine being in a weaker faction, save for weeks, and pull that retarded crap

23 Likes

Majority in a1 regions have all those toons, I’m dreaming about day when you fight because of prizes not just ego, #makertsgreatagain

8 Likes

Many have them in 2b to

1 Like

Seriously 50 shards in a box for warring a couple of weekends. Thats a new low even for you scopely. Was happy with wheel till I saw that

30 Likes

WOW They manage to make the war wheel even worse, way to go fellas

10 Likes

I dont think this is an update, it’s a down date . For 1 weekends war…you can get…less than nothing as a prize. Even 1000 shards is a joke…50 is hilarious. I honestly feel you’re just throwing a little bit of everything in, to see what people are happy with or sad with…you could just read forums and discord to see.

Also chucking in 50s just so you can take them away and give us 500s…isnt gonna work lol.

25 Likes

delethe d choice box, for sake of god

14 Likes

either delete choice box D or give us the option to choose a choice box that we want or at least include it as a milestone but not in the war wheel.

7 Likes

urgh

surely 1000 cards should have been the minimum, considering war is the ‘premium’ event and all…

14 Likes

I hope it’s a typo and it was meant to be 500. Would still suck, but less

8 Likes

Just imagine playing a entire weekend to win a choice box with less shards than daily roadmap where you can complete in 5 minutes…
Sorry, but this is totally crazy and unacceptable. Keeping useless 6* is already frustrating, but I can deal with, but a choice box with 50 shards is speechless. Or you guys decrease the current amount of 1000 tokens per pull or simply delete this option.

12 Likes

More than a weekend for most. We might pull once a month. And we are usually top 10 CRW in our wave

2 Likes

6 weeks per pull here, and that’s only because I hit all milestones too lol. Many in those two gigantic 25-1000 brackets are looking at months of warring for 50 cards

20 Likes

Premier event deserves premier rewards not old toons imo🤗

5 Likes

17 Likes

Its joke 50 shardsgiphy

7 Likes