War Update - [Fri, July 19]

Survivors,

Today at 9:45am pt we launched a Cross-Region War event that is scheduled to run through 4pm pt Sunday. Throughout the day we’ve received reports from some players that they are experiencing issues with War and have been unable to participate. We’ve verified the issues and have been working to get them fixed as soon as possible.

This is not the type of War experience we want to deliver to players. That said, we will be delivering all of the Milestone Rewards up to and including the 50k Milestone (plus 4 War Refills) to all players:

• 4 War Refills
  • 6 Trainer Crates
  • 3 Bronze Mod Boxes
  • 5 Silver Mod Boxes
  • 2 Epic Trainers
  • 50,000 Ascendance Medals
  • 50 Legendary Medals
  • 1 Military Watch
  • 1 Hand Crank Radio

The above items are in addition to the actual Milestone Rewards that any player receives for completing Milestones up to 50k in War this weekend. Expect to see these items in your inbox in the next 48 hours.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to work to restore the War experience for those players impacted by this issue.

25 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks! We are severely behind though and that time is impossible to make up. The event should be restarted

21 Likes

Thanks for the reply however war tokens should be given to those affected.

24 Likes

Cancel the event. Send listed rewards plus 1k war tokens to all. Then fix it. Half the faction cant get in

32 Likes

What about the miseed out on pathway milestone progress? Lol. What a circus.

7 Likes

@ForumAdmin Will we get an all clear when it’s fixed too? I need to know who’s locked out and who’s lazy lol

Keep your shit ms rewards.
Just get it right for once.

13 Likes

Lemme guess itll be like the last promised compensation that people never got

2 Likes

if your given milestonstones out you should give the 100k and 200k ones instead as there the ones some players could miss now because of this bit the 1st 50k

4 Likes

Well that would be nice if I could actually get into the game again. Im still locked completely out.

4 Likes

They have no problem giving compensation for trash prizes… Way to go above and beyond, Lmaoooo.

That bullcrap doesn’t make up for lost time and matches. Company is so incompetent. Hope the game closes and the company goes bankrupt. :man_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

This isn’t right, people are losing out on war tokens for an actually toon, and without actually just saying it’s broken u let it carry on. But you decide a radio is better

14 Likes

So are we ignoring the fact you made a poll and the players gave their response to YOUR poll and you do the complete opposite?

14 Likes

Be even better if I could acess the game

1 Like

Poll? What poll? :grin:

2 Likes

RESET WAR DAs

1 Like

What about my league?? I was number 2 I will not get my coins I will not advance and get my medals this is not fair

8 Likes

Well, people wanted compensation and they will get it…and now back to war :slight_smile: