War Update Feedback Thread

Use this thread to post feedback for this weekends and next week’s war changes. Just keep it civil :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Figured it could still be a way for Scopely to see it, and for anyone to post their honest feedback. Unfortunately, get lost is what it’ll probably do

Tower ghosting is still an issue

1 Like

Sounds retarded to me.

1 Like

If only they’d though about it before and launched the beta on a Monday after war, giving them two weeks to sort out the fuck out

8 Likes

^^^^ Exactly.

I find it funny scopely make these mistakes just the same, they are running this game for almost 3 years now and with every major update they have an issue, everytime the major update is done before war that war has to be cancelled or have lots of hugs, why would they still release an update days before war.

3 Likes

Fair enough. I like having a break.

Badges aren’t going to be the only thing missed from no war though. Going to be missing lots of raid and world refills that will be sorely needed for the benedict milestones in the raid events and for farming to keep up supplies for level up events

Will there be something to account for those as well?

5 Likes

Good question. With war being canceled suddenly on us it would be nice if they made the rewards ridiculously awesome for once instead of the same old cookie cutter crap. Also cut the milestone goals in half. You messed up Scopely so throw us a bone.

3 Likes

Sorry we postpone war = keep LEVELING, survivor

4 Likes

We are talking about scopely, they never think they mess up

3 Likes

the only bone scopely throws is the bone in our ass when they put up another offer in the shop and then keep up with the in game pop ups to try and get us to buy something

4 Likes

Well if we’re honest here we all do the same thing from time to time, at least I know I have been guilty of it. Who really wants to admit to making a mistake. But I agree they do tend to sweep stuff under the rug. I personally would be accepting of thier mistakes if they were acknowledged and then made good on. Were all human and stuff happens.

4 Likes

Already used this today but I suppose it best reflects my thoughts on this matter…

War is the only thing worth planning for. Rest is set up to war.

3 Likes

Cancelling war this weekend is one thing but if they switch it to next weekend and then fortnightly from there it causes many including me a problem. Some have switched work weekends to be more active in war so better leave it 2 weeks rather than next weekend.

5 Likes

More garbage thrown at us… hey let’s go another 3 months without war. They always seem to mess up the only good thing about the game.

1 Like

tower ghosting is not an issue! The guy that said tower ghosting is still an issue hasn’t even voted yet. I mean wouldn’t you think he would vote?

Is tower ghosting an issue?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I’m indifferent on the matter. Allow it, remove it, either way we will adjust and the game will go on.

3 Likes

Please no more level ups!!

2 Likes

This weekend’s scheduled war got changed to Faction SR and solo LU. The Blitz Wars for next week are also TBD. What gives?