War Update - 8.28.2020: Strongholds Removed Discussion Thread

Hi all,

Please post your feedback regarding the Stronghold removal here.

Thanks,
TayTron

1 Like

War went just fine last weekend w/o strongholds imo. Should still be fine this war. Thanks for the gifts and the quick update though

4 Likes

now if you can reduce the cool down timer to 2 minutes that would be great

6 Likes

I mean I’d probably get more cans from towers…lol

I kicked some butt without towers though.

2 Likes

Yes this 2min is plenty long enough, I’m sure @Parker s pole😂 Suggested 1.30-2min max

1 Like

No towers is really best, less RNG and ur true team strength is reflected more faithfully.

2 Likes

they changed it to 2 minute cool down you all are welcome :wink:

2 Likes

Towers:150k score.

No towers:350k score.

NO TOWERS LIFE LMFAO.

pls give me cans tho

4 Likes

Oh you want your cake and to eat it huh :wink:

4 Likes

Better discussion is why remove the wheel for a shitie store with shitie items in it

1 Like

Pretty sure the 3min cooldown is related to stronghold, not camps.

1 Like

That’s just how this game is.

It’s shit. What do you expect?

1 Like

I like having towers. It makes it more interesting and gives you a chance against OP teams. I’m not really enjoying this war at all. It’s basically just raids. Bring back the towers.

4 Likes

No tower wars drag. Also free repair kills the pace. Too many bozos repairing

3 Likes

I am really pleased, something got tested - found to be faulty, and then was removed before the event went live. Great call :+1:

5 Likes

Merc timers are wrong or different to those posted in the total war update blog post

1 Like

Exhausting without towers 🤦

2 Likes

You mean removing the shitie wheel? Heard 300 complaints on it to every neutral post. Haven’t seen any positives… so replacing it with a depot makes sense - the prizes are still underwhelming, but at least you can now pick which one you want instead of getting the RNG FU option…

4 Likes

Loved it so uncomplicated, just got to watch that can count👍

Yes, the depot makes sense to me. Wheel was shit, at least now i can get cards, not useless 6*s.