War token offer: tin foil hat theory time

Seems like a common offer but look again… Yellow/fast gear and only gear for a yellow/fast… Why? Cause you all gonna pull Barker :rofl:

40 Likes

Haha. Prob cause of Mercer and Michelle. But funny about barker lol.

2 Likes

Funny how they take away a Canteens and GPS and then try and sell it back to you…

17 Likes

Funny that people are actually going to buy this offer.

13 Likes

ppl going buy it make pull outside top 10.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna buy it, but funny that people complain about what others do with their money

6 Likes

And it’s people buying this offer that’ll keep the war prize format the way it is. Sad really.

2 Likes

Even dont buy still says the same. So does not matter…

Don’t see anyone here complaining about what anyone does with their money but i do see you complaining about people complaing about what people do with their money making me complain about you complaining about people complaing :thinking: :exploding_head:

5 Likes

7 Likes

If everyone put the game down for 30 days and let the whales complain then maybe just maybe things would change to keep f2p people content. But that will never happen cause no one wants to not miss out of these great offers or these mirage type events that don’t wield people shit. Then they come on here and complain about how come I had to buy the last few things I needed to get the character I wanted? I can’t get the last few items in game but there are plenty of offers for me to buy to finish what I need.

Such a sad state this game has become.

Wait, that makes no sense. If everyone put the game down for 30 days, that surely includes the whales?

I think your underlying point is right, if people don’t like something they should vote with their thumbs and not engage with it.

But it’s another example of the assumption that F2P and P2W (“whales”) are a binary which misses the mark completely in how players are categorised

2 Likes

Look again guy, secret agent saying funny that people are gonna buy this offer. Love you babe

Love you also secret agent babe :hugs: :kissing_heart:

What? :rofl:

1 Like

Huh? Now I’m confused…

1 Like

Ahaha! Thats perfect! Your name but yea idk wtf they are on about, secret agents and they love me

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190304-061149_Walking%20Dead
Looks like your theory wasn’t too crazy after all…

6 Likes

Fk that offer, and fk this war format. Not feeling it anymore. Think it’s getting time to give it up. Stark reality what they have done with war. CRW supposed to be the main event. But the rewards imo don’t justify that. The mod boxes gave me all bronze mods and some scraps. kinda ridiculous…

4 Likes

It’s not Barker, but is definitely the kind of shítty fast toon that might support wild conspiracy theories…

8 Likes

That is only relevant to 10 types of people :

Those that understand that binary
And those that don’t understand binary

1 Like