War this weekend or Not?

Could also mean they are to close to finishing the tests for Faction Assault and are planning to run that this weekend? Maybe a bit optimistic thinking from my end, but I’m really looking forward to trying that out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly, thank you for positive feedback. Also it is probably another bug, but better to stay positive.

0 Likes

Let me be clear.

I’m not bashing @kalishane about the change. I’m welcoming the info on calendar.

But with that said, reading Kalishane’s other posts around the forum, she is hinting at Faction Assault coming later tonight. Which means that according to that the 9.0 update is coming… Which means that with the update we were promised ascending war toons for war.

That’s all. So war is being taken away… replaced with whatever scopley feels will keep us distracted enough not to notice and possibly forget their promise of ascending toons as rewards for War? Anything is possible.

2 Likes

Dang it. I hope they will change it back, but probably not. Wanted to test out some new setups for next CRW, but hey. Probably no CRW in 2 weeks anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Did you just add changing?(Photoshop) or is this real I can’t find the official calendar post ??? Was hoping for another war weekend :frowning:

0 Likes

1 Like

0 Likes

Hopefully they release Faction Assault instead.

1 Like

Faction assault isnt an event,its a permanent feature like survival road, if thats what they plan for the weekend EVERYONE will be disappointing as you wouldnt be able to unlock it in time for people to play it over the weekend, my guess is its gonna be a faction level up/raid so the servers arent overloaded with a major new feature being added and peak capacity of war

3 Likes

I don’t think they know, that calendar is constantly edited. And faction assault had better not disappoint, more than a few people in my region are judging whether to depot their roster on its merits.

3 Likes

We removed it because we felt we were putting too many wars so close together. Why we didn’t think that before – not sure. But! Aiming for a solo event to help players relax and ramp up for the next War.

4 Likes

We’re making changes to level up events so they will benefit the player and they won’t feel the need to wait all the time. Not sure when this is slated but it should help with that – even though it will be more often.

4 Likes

Maybe you could start putting polls out and see if the player populations feel the same way… Would be a great way to connect with the player base and show that Scopely does, in fact, care about the players.

5 Likes

another solo raid :sleepy:

0 Likes

All im gonna say i a Faction event should replace a faction event, we have had way to many “relax and ramp up events recently” at this rate Faction survival road is dead i think we have only ever had 3/4 , faction raid seems monthly and solo level up is literally every other event .
Please make this weekend a faction event and if possible make it faction SR

3 Likes

For the love of God, NO MORE SOLO LEVEL UPS!!! Please.
My.
Resources.
Can’t.
Handle.
Much.
More…

7 Likes

Expect seeing dwights parts in a 500k milestones after what you’ve just typed, sir. They WANT you to be low on resources so you’d start considering purchasing them. Simple as that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

why not make it a faction SR or Raid, bet it is gonna be a solo level up with sky high milestones.

8 Likes

^^^
this. We havent had a faction SR in forever

3 Likes

That will be their fatal flaw. I, like I imagine many, have stopped spending COMPLETELY. Nothing will persuade me to start again, until the promised “Player First Attitude” is born from whatever ashes the current state of the game ultimately smolders into.

7 Likes