War Stash (Tokens)

Considering 1st place recieves 45 and only need 40 to claim the stash what happens with the other 5?

Also, 2nd and 3rd place will be under the requirement for the stash. Will there be another opportunity to get war tokens before the stash ends in 5 days?

Please, let us know if you have any info!

There is a 2nd 3rd and 4th stash! Also will probably be a blitz this week for more tokens

1 Like

wtf are you taking about?

6 Likes

Oh yeah that blitz on Thursday … oh wait that’s a level up :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Crap I didn’t see there were 3 other stashes after. That means there HAS to be another opportunity to gain for a claim because you can’t but enough to complete all stashes. I think that makes sense…

There doesn’t HAVE to be another opportunity. You can already buy them, and the 200k milestone.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

AHH, see what you did there is apply logic to the situation. Silly boy

2 Likes

Got to love the stashes that have multiple completion tabs behind them… with like a two-day time limit… even as a for-profit company it’s just a stupid fkn business model :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

No need to get all PMS’y about it… I was just asking for clarity. Some people are just bitter af lol. You see the joy in it? Life, I mean.

Lol yeah of course there will be plenty of offers through the week for purchase :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

There are offers that have them too

1 Like

Come on guys… people must not have been playing this game long enough. War tokens in level up events? They are for sale.

If you come in 2nd or 3rd and hit milestone you can claim the full 1st stash. 1st obviously will as well but don’t need to get 200k. Anyone else needs to spend lol unless scopes a. Has a unscheduled blitz or b. Brings back the stash for next war as is when the timer ran out. Unfortunately scopes cares nothing about its players and I see a small chance of either happening.

2 Likes

Yep…unannounced blitz war on wed or thursday i bet…or not.

If there are no more wars to earn tokens from then this event is a waste

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.