War Stash Rewards - 18/1/19

Leaked by our Russian friends, seems it could last 30 odd days? Four chances at a toon crate.

Absolute garbage lmao

4 Likes

Don’t quite understand what the stash is for… so instead of the supply depot tokens the f2p players in lower faction receive when they can’t get a pull, you decide to give them spray paint? Mindblown.

3 Likes

Them stashes are absolutely disgusting. At least put some decent stuff in there

3 Likes

Bruce is in the crate finally WE HAVE A F2P DISARM!!! #thedaythef2pwon

10 Likes

In fairness we can’t see the three stashes beyond the first right now, but i can only assume it will be marginally better

1 Like

Which most f2p won’t reach lol. But hey, they get four bennies.

4 Likes

Enjoy you f2p Akio lol, or aris or Hershel or anything but the Marlon and Bruce

3 Likes

Community : “We want a f2p disarm !”
Scopely : “Hold my beer…”

2 Likes

I could use a 4th aris fo sho.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t have ascendable from the five star wheel in there… so silly.

Just like past war rewards, the real prizes are the characters/ascendable 5*s you’d get.

If this wasn’t a stash, it’d probably be 1 pull on a guaranteed ascendable wheel, with no other prizes. This is better, at least from what I’m seeing so far.

Assuming how long this lasts, maybe.

200k and first place will get u 13 into stash 2 at least. So maybe there is hope to complete it all in the 30 ish days

Because trigger assembly’s are so desired

1 Like

Irregardless of how long it lasts, but rather based on comparison for first place in war.

In previous wars, first place in AoW/CRW gets you exactly 1 pull on the ascendable wheel. From this war alone, you’ll get 5 extra tokens(not counting the another 8 you can get from milestones) into stash 2.

So it’s already a guaranteed ascendable 5*, plus bonus stash items.

Meh, got already 6 out of 8, here we come dups.:smile:

I have 8 of 8 lmao

1 Like

The benedicts and other rewards are. Bonus is bonus regardless.

If it’s a decision between just 1 ascendable 5*, or 1 ascendable 5* and 40 bonus items, I pick the latter.

1 Like

Right. This is better for those who can reach forty pulls. I’m worried about the ones who can’t, even though I’m not in that boat.