War stash here to stay

It has the same description as the other tokens for wheels. Not sure if this is the norm

1 Like

Interesting…good as long as the rewards keep being 6 stars or 5 star
ascendables that i dont have.

Careful. Future stashes probably have one good toon and 7 other shitty ones like Harlan.

1 Like

Toons from wheels shouldnt be in there.

1 Like

Imma hold on to my tokens for now thats fo sho

1 Like

@JB.Scopely will the tokens expire or can they be used in future war stashes?

2 Likes

All tokens, including limited time tokens, are given that description and placed in the general section.

2 Likes

Yay another aiko , fuck this stash bs man

5 Likes

Shit happens

yep but very frequently in this game which sux :smiley:

1 Like

I’m just gonna save mine as a test really, I’m not missing much from the stash itself so I’ve really got nothing to lose by saving them

1 Like

They should make the toon list as a stash on its own if they were to stay and it will incentive to people that if they are screwed once there is less chance to get screwed again. But its scopely after all.

2 Likes

If they’re here to stay i wish they’d said as such… (wishful thinking i know…) i’d have saved instead of wasting on the shite in this stash :roll_eyes:

Lmao that’s good

Risk is like gold radios, and they disappear as quickly as they appeared and are never seen again.

If you can’t complete the stash, you aren’t losing out on much to not collect. And therein lies the problem with the stash…

2 Likes

With the completion reward, no way they allow carry over tokens to another event.
That said, with the garbage filled pinata that is the stache, there’s very low risk in trying your luck with not collecting.

If they are here to stay, the ought to have told us before anyone used them on the current stash!
There is no way I would have spent the tokens, if I’d known I could get more towards a future stash and actually have a chance of claiming an ascendable.

Is everything Scopely does made up on the spot? It seems they decided on this tokens and a limited time wheel, before realizing that there was no way to complete the stash and so decided on letting the tokens carry over without telling the players!

3 Likes

this is scopely

chances are they will be traded for supply depot points
one token 0.1 supply points

1 Like

Would seem very odd (even for Scopely) to have a weekend war event for a new token knowing the vast majority of people wouldn’t be able to complete the 1st stash.

Would also be really weird for the stash to have 4 parts tbh.

Would be awesome for lower factions if tokens carried over, save your pulls till you have enough to complete a stash. Might take a few wars for some factions to save enough but better to have a shot at a useable toon than the crap they usually get stuck with. And top factions could save enough to open all the stashes. Just wish their was an easier way to open all of them… quite boring opening 1 at a time 50 times in a row

5 Likes