War starting on Saturday again?

I apologize if this topic is somewhere I didn’t see it. Why exactly are we changing war from a 3 day event to a 2 day? Some may say it has to do with using cans to get 100k…idk but I am in American time zones and that’s not an issue. I do feel like this is a huge disadvantage tho to other time zones. It was already an issue ive seen on here about start times. Back in the day war started at all different times. IMO Surprise on war start time is ok. Making it a 2 day event seems unfair and it takes away from those who strictly still play for war. Why are we always fixing things not broke. How about having war start different times on Friday to make it fair. Takin out a whole night seems even more of a disadvantage to certain players.

12 Likes

I prefer the shorter wars honestly but they need to adjust the milestones accordingly. I’d also like to see a 2nd set of milestones unlocked after completing the first set. Some players carry a lot of weight for their team mates and should get a little something extra imo.

8 Likes

It should just reset after you hit 100,000. That way you can keep earning the rewards. I never understand why they are so cheap with the rewards.

17 Likes

That would be fine by me. They do skimp on the rewards, the milestone rewards should be better as well as the prizes.

1 Like

Dying regions have a hard enough time filling “night shift” as it is. I don’t mind only having to worry about one night of filling these ques. 2 day wars are much better in these regions were there 4 factions constantly warring each other. At least imo

5 Likes

My main concern being in the UK is last time it started at 7pm (ish) on the Saturday - that’s the majority of the day where I could have been warring gone, which makes it harder to hit milestones especially because half the faction and region is asleep most of Sunday. Said it before but if this is a permanent change I’m going to be forced to stop playing.

8 Likes

Agree here as a UK player. Basically we only have Sunday to rack up points. The majority of the war will be over two nights for us and one day. And one of those nights is a work night, so we can’t even stay up late. If they want to make it 2 days, keep it on a Friday so we can stay up late over both nights.

6 Likes

_emphasized text_Доброго времени суток, у Вас Война хоть днем начинается, а я живу по московскому времени, и что бы в ней все призы забрать мне нужно вставать в 03.00 ночи. Поэтому я с Вами, согласен что бы ее увеличили на пару часов либо передвинули бы ее назад во времени. Потому что на русских регионах играть не возможно, там деньги все решают, а я просто хочу отвлечься от бытовых будней и поиграть с хорошими людьми поэтому я играю на 2-3х иностранных регионах и хоть не мы давно создали фракцию в топ 10 дважды попали на двух предыдущих фракционных событиях. Так что я только За Вашу Идею о переносе войны на более ранний срок))

Totally like the idea of rewards resetting that would be a big improvement therefore will never happen

2 Likes

In Australia the wars were starting Saturday morning, which was perfect. I’d wake up and the faction would be ready to go. Actually, war started at the best possible time for my pan-global faction, and we were always busiest the first 4-6 hours. Now war starts on Sunday, and runs through Monday morning. Why? To shut down the busiest time? And why continue to run it when life is going on? It really makes no sense to me.

I liked the timing of war before, and I’d like to see a return to that.

5 Likes

This war schedule will only make a big part of the players quit the game. People outside the U.S will have a hard time to get milestones as they never had that problem before this isn’t going to go over well for them but am sure its all apart of Scopely plan.

5 Likes

If they are going to cut it shorter probably should start earlier on Friday and end Sunday morning American time so that everyone has fair amount of time. I already saw people on here in UK upset at start time being so late… Why they made it laster i have no clue. The game has improved a lot recently but why go total opposite direction of what player base needs.

6 Likes

This is a classic case of scopely fixing what wasn’t broken therefore breaking it, just let war start at the time it’s starting for over a year now and everyone will be ok. No need for shorter wars just leave what’s good enough alone, we have a lot more issues that we want to address so let’s attack those first. @kalishane

5 Likes

I agree they should leave it be. But if they must change it i don’t think cutting day 1 out is the right move. The reason I think it’s 3 days is to make it fair to all timezones. This is the one event people stick around for please don’t ruin it.

4 Likes

If they didn’t have war start on Saturday’s we wouldn’t be able to squeeze in the extra level-up tourneys

3 Likes

Lmao kinda what I was thinking however I think people are more engaged during war and are a lot more active

1 Like

If the idea is to make more people spend on cans to hit milestones, why not add an extra milestone? Or like someone said, reset them? I would be more than willing to double my bennys or T4 gear…

1 Like

I just find it strange after all this time to up and change what has been fine this whole time. War requires 7 other faction members to start and it’s different then other events in scoring. 3 days I feel are needed so all 30 members have a chance to hit milestones. I’ve seen UK players ask for an earlier start time so the answer was to take a day of war away? Idk but my faction has people from all over and last war made it difficult for some of them to hit milestones due to war starting so late. Crw definitely needs to be 3 days and having start times change on Fridays isn’t a big deal to make it fair.

2 Likes

2 days is fine if they just move around start time more.

If your on and hit milestones, great, if not, oh well.

No reason it has to be expected everyone clears them. We all miss out sometimes.

1 Like

No reason to change what’s no Broken to begin with