War rewards...really?

There is no reason to spend hours grinding for them. Come on Scopely. Faction loyalty only goes so far as a motivator. The rewards are ridiculous.

5 Likes

What would you consider good rewards honesty just wondering they seem pretty good to me but who knows

4 Likes
  1. If you get less than 120 winter tokens, you might not get a pull. So all but 3 factions are guaranteed nothing but gear and trainers…which can be purchased with supply or league points.

2. 200k is not worth the effort. I don’t know about you guys, but I need gold mods, not Benedicts.

The only motivator is the gear at 100k.

1 Like

Rewards for all levels have improved from last crw. With sweaters event and previous wars most should get a pull. And you’re complaining about rewards they are giving 6 star gear for milestones. Geez

2 Likes

Exactly what placement reward are you talking about? Top 10, 25+? Which group.

Kinda vague

1 Like

Lol. Hey I’m not a top faction but I’m not complaining it’s better than it usually is. We are in the 30s range and get more than we did last crw

1 Like

I’m onboard with pregolori, we should get rid of rankings and just give everyone all the prizes they want. If one person doesn’t get to have fun, no one gets to have fun.

5 Likes

Lol everyone gets a trophy

Everyone should get a participation trophy that can be redeemed for a revive, a shield, a decap, and a disarm. Its the only fair option.

1 Like

If they give us really really really great rewards… Free to play will complain that it’s unfair and the whales get all the rewards and so on and so forth… If they gave 1st to 10th Lydia’s and erikas… You’ll see days upon days of complaints.

Obviously people would complain about the 2nd part. Not sure what you are trying to say with an example like that.

Any great reward will be hated upon because other wouldn’t be able to compete with whales :whale2:

I’m sure if they gave top 50 or so a pull on the winter wheel, you would see a lot less complaining about rewards.

1 Like

I agree with you

1 Like

Participation trophy generation. Smmfh
This game is competetive. Rewards are earned.
Go play farmville.

4 Likes

Winter tokens have been out for a while. To assume only the top 3 factions get a pull is not true. The rewards are trending in the right direction. I would still like to seee a bigger scale. But the scale went up so maybe they are working their way there.

2 Likes

You know there’s another gps and canteen set in the 200k. Plus medals and everyone can always use lilliths. I do agree gold mods are nice too though. But they can just be shitty ones also.

Is it really? More like rewards are bought because without having op toons and mods you can’t win.

The 100th ranked team has zero ZERO zero chances of taking down anyone in the top 10 in a CRW. Not with all the rng luck in the world with their crappy f2p rosters.

2 Likes

I’ve saved up on GPS and canteens. I’m short on the other 6* gear though. I only T3 if they’re going to make my attack or defense team.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.