War rewards are...who cares?

Zero war incentive…

1 Like

Then prepare to get kicked out the faction for no participation. :joy:

Keep on surviving…

8 Likes

Except most of the faction feels the same…

You have a point, and you’re safe…

Best war rewards we’ve had in a while. 0% chance for non ascendables, and chance at some pretty decent premier characters.

7 Likes

But AOW instead of CRW! It’s obviously those whiners fault and not mine for being in a dead region!

2 Likes

If it was CRW, i’d get like 5-10 tokens. Because it’s AoW, I’m getting 50-60. So much better.

7 Likes

Luckily, I don’t care. Not sure why a free mobile game has the expectations of a paying job. :woman_shrugging:

I know I’m tired of active skill trainers I have plenty. That and most of the F2P toons I have have are complete shite AS, like recover bleed🤦
I would rather have Aden’s or Lilith’s, I’m in dire need of them. For me it’s AR over AS any day unless the AS is a Revive. But again F2P here, so no such luck in that department, same with shield.

I can’t believe people think crw has better rewards than AOW. Just weird. Sure no gps or canteen but Everhone gets more tokens. Who needs gear if you don’t have toons.

Touché. But I would still rather have more chances at shield Jesus than more canteens and Gps.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.