War matchups need fixed

Scopely really needs to do something about the matchips my faction takes forever to search just to get the same damn factions over and over again

2 Likes

Yep. Nothing like being around rank 50 and getting nothing but top 10 factions almost every single search.

It takes all the fun out of the game when you know you can’t win. There is no reason for this with all the top factions activity for them to ever match with anyone outside of the top 20.

6 Likes

Stick a level 2 in there👍

2 Likes

LOL! Exactly, I do agree that the matchmaking is kind of wacky. You get a group of people who put level two generals up and get great matches all the time. Then you get a group of 30 that just want to have fun and get put up against the destroyers of worlds. My baby account gets pummeled nonstop because of this issue.

2 Likes

You can only match against other factions that are searching. Top ten factions run continuously so you’re going to see them more. If they adjust it so lower factions only face each other, those factions are going wait for hours sometimes because they don’t fill and turn over fast enough.

There’s not much that can be done about it.

2 Likes

5000 боев в войне 6х6 много.
Ориентир берут только топ10 и то приходится проходить по башням несколько раз.
Прошу уменьшить до 4500

Perhaps skilled programmers could change something. :wink: But hey, if it doesn’t make money for them we will never see any changes regarding matchmaking.

1 Like

They do not care!!
Unless you’re one of their precious whales nothing is going to be fixed. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Not a big fan of the matchups either. But honestly we have to take the good with the bad. High activity factions are spending many many more times than low activity. So are you willing to give up your little weight times? As soon as people spend 30 minutes searching they will be coming to the forums losing their minds.

Spinning not spending.
W A I T not WEIGHT

1 Like

Tops run round the clock, just not into each other ,magically. If they’re always in the que, how do they miss each other so often?

1 Like

They don’t run into each other? Saw quite a few losses in our top five.

Double digits or singles?

For some reason can’t pull up the war scores yet from this weekend. I don’t remember if it was double digits or not. Of course walkers had zero losses. But then again if your logic is correct then people would be coming here blowing their tops over facing the same factions nonstop. So what is the solution?

I just think they need to update war and matchmaking

1 Like

We were top 5 and matched number 1 a loot this last weekend. Like nearly every other match at times

1 Like

How would you do it? Not saying that it doesn’t need to be done just trying to understand how to go about it

Make it league based, not region based, totally even fight imo🤷🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

Come up to wave 1 stop playing with the newbies down in wave 2

1 Like

I dont really know how I would go about it since people are able to use level 2 gens to try and get better matchups I just think it needs to be better set up to where you cant use level 2 gens but guess it would be hard to do anything to match making

1 Like

And I am in wave 1 if you was referring to me

1 Like