War is horrible 4 f2p players

We need f2p dissarm toon scopes…Most of teams are the same shit shield+revive…Plese make dissarm f2p toon happen in another log in event or something.

7 Likes

Some people are still paying trying to get a disarm, they are not going to give one out free

5 Likes

These winter tokens have given me 2 blue michonnes lol… I already had 2 so this gives me 4! Wish it would of gave them to someone who needed a disarm.

7 Likes

Thats why we need trade system in this game…

4 Likes

Two Harlan and a beta
Not what I was hoping for from winter tokens

1 Like

War as a F2P player is a joke, should change it so the whales have a separate war to F2P to make it much more fair

5 Likes

Agreed, for me it’s worse when your faction can’t participate because of all of the inactive players and yet I don’t want to leave because of the people that I have happened to bond with over the years

1 Like

I don’t think a trading system will help 90% of the ftp players out there. There are exceptions who manage to hang with whales, but for the most part a trading post will simply be all the whales trading their duplicates to round out all their teams.

16 Likes

I can think of how trading could work. Have little tokens that you and your desired trade partner have to have in order to trade (can only do 1 per day or week). Hide them behind tournament RNG boxes like the character boxes in level up (except don’t make any guaranteed to make things a bit more fair). Similar to a few games, but it could work if programmed correctly.

2 Likes

Yes please =-)

5 Likes

Worst idea ever

War is horrible period

2 Likes

I like how I just spent 99¢ to have a good defense

Too hard? I’m sure you have at least a couple dollars to give to the game. Cmon man…

1 Like

People give up when they can’t defeat others and just go play some other game or something that’s the cruel nature of this game get lucky or unlucky and burn.

1 Like

What we need is for the matchups to be more fair. Top 2 factions in this war have +125 wars combined but haven’t faced each other. We’ve had both over 5 times each. Totally unfair & BS!

6 Likes

Have we given up on that theres a middle ground?
We’re up against 7 other regions… League based matchups don’t seem to have a problem connecting

Top tier teams have no business against >50 ranked teams. How does that make the game fun for any new players?

3 Likes

Not really. If made right (like the idea I suggested) it could prove to be pretty useful. Besides, Survivor’s Club already holds that worst idea title. Onslaught at a close second.

If the top factions are soooooo effn fast to match up then why the f@$k dont they face each other???

3 Likes

Survive = spend
Scopelese 101

6 Likes