War end time opinion

Thanks for the 5am eastern time ending to war. There is no end to your incompetence.

7 Likes

Welcome to Europe’s usual end time

20 Likes

Yea well it’s even worse now because it will be 5 am here and I’m pretty sure you guys work on mondays lol.

Just their way around giving out compensation. Pathetic.

1 Like

You know thats not gonna happen. No way no how.

7-1000 get the exact same reward other than the near useless 5-star tokens. So if you’re not competing for the top 6 who cares where you rank. Just hit 100k and then just help fill when needed for your teammates.

2 Likes

They kept the war the same length for those of us who started late. Instead of starting at 1pm eastern and ending Monday morning 1 am… it starts 5pm eastern and is ending 5am eastern. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree 100%.

My goal is to get 50k tonight and then 50k by Sun evening. The last 8 hours I will be in bed as I figure most people on the east coast will be as well.

It stinks but there was no way they were gonna award compensation for the delay so of course they just extended the finish time.

2 Likes

I have been putting in the surveys that they need to do these tournaments in 24 hr interval. so 24, 48 or 72. I dont understand why this war could not have started on 7am utc on Saturday.

1 Like

I agree, got my 100k in 3 hours. Will help my teammates when I can, but might just relax on Sunday.

1 Like

Asia pacific region same as euro starts Sunday instead of Saturday, Monday is near useless for those that work dunno why they couldn’t just leave war as it was.

3 Likes

Do you not work on Mondays? Does it make sense to end a war where we’re sleepign and your working? At least we are warring until the end. This is the worst possible time.

1 Like

It’ll be 10am Monday morning here in the UK. Because, you know, I can war when I’m stood in front of a classroom of kids. I’ll be in bed midnight at the latest so missing the last 10 hours.

2 Likes

That start and end time for the UK/EU has always been ridiculous, but you shot me down yesterday when I was complaining about our small war window over here (before war was delayed). The UK was always going to be in the position you’re in now -and with later planned start time of 6pm (I’m guessing it was about that for you in the end?). You say you’re normally warring til the end, but we rarely get to start OR finish yet alone both. You’ll have to do what the rest of us do and go to sleep and see what happens.

5 Likes

This entire war is a joke. I love war and all but once some regions were going and others were not they should have shut it all down and rescheduled for next weekend. Im sure the dual event for then could have been pushed off the schedule. The late start set so many of us behind not just in time. Those 5 hours were huge for our euro players and some U.S. players myself included. An example is in those 5 hours i could almost get the final milestone but insteat it puts a faction into scramble mode and a que with 15 to 18 people trying to war. Most good factions have people that schedule thier war time so everyone can get in snd score. 5hrs later its screwed up big time. People would have complained well the ones the delay didnt effect anyway. But as it was a large portion of your customers were shut out and just going ahead as if nothing happend with out so much of an apology is just wrong in my opinion. Scopley could make it right to us and step up to the plate to show they do care about the customers and were not just numbers with dollar signs connected to them but that just dont seem to be how they operate. They will take those whales money and cash those checks and we are still here feeling disenfranchised. This can either be a chance to be a solid customer first moment or take it and keep surviving cause were only running out the clock till you all quit and we can shut it down moment. I hope im wrong about which it actually is.

3 Likes

Your not getting it… yes it always sucked for you. Who’s not saying that? Maybe u should go back to school. Now it sucks for everyone. At least US could finish the wars. Now neither US or UK can finish the wars. God. Learn how to read.

We got dumped with a bunch of Canadian clans so for us in Australia, it was a Sunday morning 3am start, finishing 3pm Monday. Since no warring at night for us cause Canadians were sleeping, was very difficult to reach the milestones without warring during work as well.

Did I mention there was 13 total clans warring, 4 of which were from our region. So wait times were awesome as well.

2 Likes

Nice attitude. Sounds (reads) to me like: As long as it suits the US players, we can continue screwing the rest of the playerbase. Because it has always been like that. xD

6 Likes

I guess at least for CRW this is not possible. Because the regions placed together are not necessarily in the same timezone.

1 Like

I play in a German region and it usually starts at like 3am for them … and ends at 8am Monday morning but they figure it out …

We are in the same exact time zone and this isn’t really that different than usual… usually it starts at about 9 or 10 eastern standard time and ends about 2 or 3 am on Monday morning …??? It was just a day shorter … I got all my mile stones finsished in the first couple hours at 4or5 k a pop it’s a grind but not that hard…

Well once again, your reading it wrong. The end time for the regions that started late benefited nobody… end time for me was 5am, so it ended in the UK (where most complaints come from) at 10am on a Monday morning. That’s not reasonable. If you want to end it at 12pm I’m time which would mean 7pm my time on Sunday, fine go ahead. I could care less. All I was saying when I started this post was that this was a far worse time for the majority of players. Maybe Europeans got in few extra wars if they woke up early or could war during work, but I’m sure not the majority.

1 Like