Wanderer didn't kill himself

I killed him and scopley made me :frowning:
I wonder which forumer is next

9 Likes

Neither did Epstein.

24 Likes

Wanderers are forever.

Merely moved to a higher plane to continue the pursuit of knowledge.

We are omnipotent.

14 Likes

Press F to pay respects.

1 Like

what ? They killed of the Wanderer. Amber will advenge him she’s a girl

1 Like

umm is Roxie also dead? why did she turn evil ? and isn’t Baker dead ? your writing is confusing. @GR.Scopely @TayTron @JB.Scopely Please tell me Roxie is okay

1 Like

To be honest. I’m just glad someone who’s not a nameless random died, even if they sadly were to lazy to draw a Death “Scene”.

1 Like

Yep, most likely. Well, don’t question it. A while ago we also had a Roadmap where Barker was part of a Group alongside Carson, Diego and freaking Garret.

They just seem to be to lazy to invent a New Antagonist, so they just reuse Old Ones. In my opnion they could just make the black random dude with glasses a real character, he looks sinister enough.

1 Like

Yes because he’s a actual scopley employee

and this should be the Backstory.

2 Likes

B4 anyone else says it:

Look at how they massacred my boy.

I told you Col Mustart with a lead pipe in the study

1 Like

Are sure it’s not Douglas disquised as col mustard

1 Like

it makes no sense. it irks me because i could actually do a good job writting a story line and i’m dyslexic Roxie doesn’t strike me as evil. Also barker is dead 3times over by now

1 Like

also why is Wayland british ?

You don’t need to tell me this. I offered them all my Characters I showed in my Character Showoffs back when I did those.

Luckily some of this Characters get the shine they deserve in the upcoming SotU Series by me.

2 Likes

They should let fans some fans have involement. If they don’t have good story tellers have a fan do it. You can do it i’m sure. but yeah can’t wait to read that. 3 more weeks of schoo left and i can

1 Like

He is ? interesting

@Wanderer come back and play with us