Walking Dead Whisperers Episode

I only watch the episodes every so often lately…too much talking and not enough action/intrigue to draw me in.

But last night…WOW!.. That was intense.

I don’t want to give away spoilers so go check it out!!!

3 Likes

Spoiler Alert:

Summary

R.I.P. Jesus

3 Likes

Is Jesus dead tho? Or just injured?

1 Like

Jesus RIP

2 Likes

Read the article from said actor/actress that is the main focal point of this post.

Kinda exactly what you would be expecting to hear considering the direction of the character and the service that was given in relation to the comic book counterpart.

Near everything they did previously and including last nights final result(not the manner in which we got there it was nice to see) was wasted opportunities/potential.

Ive never even read the comics and still felt this character was completely lackluster in pretty much every way. I could only imagine if you have read up on some of these characters and then watch the show runners and writers flat out ruin or do a disservice at best has got to be painful…

I feel as though im wanting to lock myself in a room and toss my ass in a corner and only watch that 6 episode first season and pretend almost all of the rest didnt happen.

Tho i am gladly in what seems to be the minority of loving Negans intro the brutal visceral tho not overly suprising(sorry i easily seen that 2nd unexpected glenn brain bash) spectacle that it was.

They of course just failed at following up with good non foot dragging story telling afterwards as they almost always do.

P.s guess i shouldnt have waited so long to post my attempts at not giving away who was involved got shot to shit lol.

Not that i believe in people who expect you not to spoil its out in the world if you havent seen it its your prob but i wasnt gonna do it myself lol

Spoiler Alert He’s dead.

2 Likes

That episode was awesome. Gotta be one of the best in the last few seasons imo. Was waiting for something to happen but definitely didn’t expect (Spoiler Alert) a Whisperer to DUCK under Jesus’s knife and end up stabbing him.

3 Likes

I rewatched that part like 3 times. That was a smooth duck and stab.

3 Likes

They definitely had to have some practice with how quick that was.

1 Like

Best episode since Glenn lost an eye!!

So intense, can’t wait for it to start again #hooked

2 Likes

Meh. Killing off important comic characters for shock value and replacing their storyline with other characters (Henry is taking Carl’s storyline) is not a good move in my opinion. Jesus plays such an integral part in the whisperer war. It works on Game of Thrones because those characters arcs have ended. They are just interchanging parts. So many other characters they could have killed off. Then again, they portrayed Jesus terribly in the shoe and threw actor voiced his displeasures and that likely led him to be killed off. Waste.

2 Likes

That actor said he was bored of playing as Jesus, since they didn’t give him many action scenes and all that. That actor also said he was very pleased with the death he got. In my opinion that death tops any other main character death in the show (yes even Hershel).

1 Like

I noticed this too and I can’t stand Henry…or any of the kids in the show. They also have Edith dressed up just like Maggie now and she looks a lot like her.

And is RJ short for Rick Jr. ?

Yes Rick Jr

1 Like

Yea but where the show falls flat in my opinion is that they think replacing characters is okay. For example Henry… Carl is the one who goes to train with Earl and leaves Rick. We are invested with Carl in the comics so I can see why it’s hard on Rick to let Carl leave. Henry was in the episode for like half an hour and it was just a waste to me. There’s no connection. If he died on the next episode I wouldn’t care at all. That’s why I think they are playing a dangerous game. Jesus is so important good forward. If they are gonna deviate from the comics then completely deviate from them.

2 Likes