Walker Hordes Battles

Unless I’m clueless it appears testing your defense in walker hordes does not count towards the missions.

@JB.Scopely thanks for the useless info as usual

11 Likes

I doubt it’s a bug, just them being dicks.

5 Likes

He didn’t say that it would count.

Don’t believe half baked infotmation

1 Like

He did tho rofl

1 Like

He didn’t tho rofl lol lmao lol

th

1 Like

Show me where he said it. Because I’m about to dhow you where he didn’t say it

Line, tbh not gonna waste my time looking for it just to convince u, ez

1 Like

Probably want to go ahead and waste that time unless you want a reputation for spreading fake news

7 Likes

This is horseshit. Can’t do anything without the right cards. Trash trash event.

Not to mention everyone has their defense updated. Diamond is brutal.

12 Likes

At least now we can confirm, with defence practicing NOT counting. Only having 2 hordes and which are 24 hours only, is stupid

4 Likes

idc check line

Well being the purveyor of fake news, you either need to care or admit that you’re spouting bullshit

Nah, ure boring 8)

Indeed. The truth is often, unfortunately, boring

But a boring that relies on truth, fact and evidence. Not horse shit, hearsay and misinformation…

6 Likes

Hordez is worse than onslaught. There I said it.

Crap event with crap rewards and I just knew they would force us to actually have to attack. I mean did anyone else notice the crate with 10 gold mods or a single bronze mod? You know it’s 99% for bronze. How they love to troll us.

#PlayersUnited
#:credit_card::no_entry_sign:
#yourgameis@ss

9 Likes

@JB.Scopely probably said it in the super secret line group. Anything this company says is a lie 99% of the time and complete BS the other 1%.

6 Likes

For the pathways you don’t need to win the battles, just complete them

Theres a button that makes it quick… And it counts

2 Likes

Burning cans and fleeing with zero reward. The epitome of enjoyment…​

8 Likes