:rebel: VK Event Calendar[Solo Survival Road Start 25.12.2017 at 20:00 on Moscow time]

So, I thought it would be useful while Shane is busy, I’ll be uploading every upcoming event in here(one thread to keep them all), some of them datamined very late for my time zone so feel free to replace me in doing it. Cheers!
It will be general category 'cause it’s the most popular one :wink:

20 Likes

it would be great if someone could pin this thread then

4 Likes

@MICK_DEAD_END won’t you mind pinning this thread if possible. Or should I tag Kali for that request?

0 Likes

2 Likes

27 Likes

Didnt Kalishane create the Event Calender for this…? Or am I missunderstanding the thread?

In case anyone needs the link: :leader: Tournament Calendar [Edited 12/19]

0 Likes

That one is an official event calendar and it wasn’t updated about previous level up, that’s why I want to implement VK version of it, so no one actually have need to visit it by themselves :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, sorry my bad then :smiley:

And: Thanks for doing this! :+1:

1 Like

Anyone know what events we have next week? Anything on VK? Hopefully we have 0 level ups.

2 Likes

did you read kalishanes statement?

0 Likes

0 Likes

Not yet, I’ll be informing you though this particular thread if I see one :wink:

1 Like

So three every week then? Lmao great. Look forward to not taking part in any of them then. As I’m almost out of toons to lvl. Like most people I’m sure. :-1:

1 Like

Yeah you’d love to and so am I, but next week they’ll launch some new museum collection, put few of required items in milestones here and there and here we go, game addicts in a nutshell :joy::man_shrugging:t3:

0 Likes

maybe a rename of the game comes up? you know “change is coming”

the walking dead - road to solo lvl up

8 Likes

It actually sounds like a good title. Maybe better delete the post cus that’s something they might take note and listen too :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Nothing in the near future, few trainers crates and harvest crates, that’s pretty much it :frowning:

0 Likes

Solo raid tourney

Start 26 November 2017 at 21:00 on Moscow time

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Now I know for sure I’m getting Dwight.

1 Like

Same here, thanks dude xoxoxoxo

1 Like