VIP points 15 chara

What are vip points and how do we get them

2 Likes

Was going to ask same question lol

1 Like

me too :laughing: :laughing:

Probably just prestige points, those you get once a day since it’s called Prestige Missions.

2 Likes

It is its prestige points

2 Likes

Ward vip

This event made for p2p people cause ain’t no way you can get that much in 15 days by logging in esp if you lower prestige

2 Likes

You can get 5,250 if you are on a 7 day streak. 350 per day. So 3 bear tokens behind a pay wall. Wonder if they’re going to be needed.

1 Like

I’m hoping not cause I dont spend much on this game at all anymore and if we do need the other 3 then fuck the bear lol

2 Likes

Yeah these must be extras cuz it said through gameplay🤥

this kind of promo just pisses me off

1 Like

Buy something and check ;). But since some ppl already tested that and prestige pts that came with purchase didn’t provide 'em with VIP points, I don’t think it’s about prestige. Unfortunately.

Aqui BR very easy … só comprar moedas 3x …

1 Like

Don’t be a ck :joy:

1 Like

Two bear paws is the most ftp can get just by logging in daily. Whats the bet you need all 5 since Scopely count spending as ‘notmal gameplay’.

1 Like

so its not related to prestige points… I think we are yet again staring down an event scopely utterly failed to inform us of.

1 Like

Sure dude, very easy… :joy: Keep spending for what you can get for free (most certainly).

I bought something for 2 dollars and it counted towards it I just wanted to know but I ain’t spending anything else for this stupid event

So 300 dollars for all the rewards

Not everyone has the money to drop on rhat 3 times