Venture Beat Article - Game Economies

Community,

As always we appreciate everyone’s passion for your game.

We have noticed a thread posted regarding an article (https://venturebeat.com/2019/09/14/balancing-game-economies-is-an-art-and-a-science/), and a series of duplicate follow up threads. We recognize the discussion, and we will publish a follow up post which will be available tomorrow. We have closed the duplicate threads, and closed comments on the original post.

We’d cordially ask for this time to be able to give more information and clarity on the article. Thanks for your patience and dedication to RTS.

The Walking Dead Team

7 Likes

So you’d like us to stop talking about it then?

sweep_under_rug

69 Likes

I look forward to seeing how this all gets explained away…

35 Likes

This is going to get good

18 Likes

“Tomorrow”

Unless there’s news of Spencer’s immediate resignation/termination, and a thorough investigation from an outside consulting firm, there is nothing to clarify.

None of this “waiting for clarification from the team, promises of improvement, we’re sorry” BS, either. You’ve gone to the well too many times with that distraction.

Edit: Player’s Council, I expect you all to hound them for an explanation and results. Speak for the masses.

40 Likes

Here we go…

1 Like

22 Likes

I see some “look what I pulled” posts followed by some other look what the right hand doing while ignoring the left.

7 Likes

Has anyone read the link that forum admin posted???
It has been totaly rewritten.
Just like the original never existed.

11 Likes

Like if the current article is “S-class”, and the original article is “5stars”

7 Likes

See, you CAN do the greater communication

When you want.

25 Likes

“Once it’s on the internet, it’s there forever.”

They can cover their asses all they like, but the truth is, literally, out there.

#playersunited
#emptybucket

48 Likes

venture beat has videos of every talk they do like this but just guess what there is not one for this chat now :thinking:

16 Likes

Is someone high on crack?
Like send this out and everyone will forget about the original.

Good thing we saved copies then

13 Likes

What’s the purpose of closing comments on the original thread? Wouldn’t they be useful for the Scopely team to use in pretending to respond?

10 Likes

there was a journalist from axios in one of the closed topics asking for information but i can not find it now did any one contact him

2 Likes

Yes sir. Closing thread comments did not stop that

5 Likes

Lol… no talk of bucket shit in the new article.

1 Like