VALUABLE OFFER EXPIRES IN

Untitled

HUNTER!!!

HUGE VALUE OFFER.
TAKE THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER NOW!

They really like using capital letter.
$99 Canadian, worth it?

i only got it for 74 but its worth it if u want it

I think I should ask myself if I could spend that $99 on something else that I find more “practical”. I do want to upgrade my harddrive, so, with $99, I can probably get a 2TB hd…

But Hunter makes me happy whenever I log into my account to play the game…

tsk tsk tsk… tough call…

1 Like

Take that 99 USD to vegas and put it all on red , rinse and repeat till you have enough to do a pull for Erika/lyndia :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Its a decent offer. If it was just hunter, i’d pass, but atleast you get 4 lils and ulys to up his rush and active.

Personally I don’t see much value in the offer.

5 Likes

not worth it, if they had 4 nades and a soda can maybe, but that’s maybe, add a bronze mod crate and that would be a bargain

7 Likes

Don’t forget the smelling salts. I’d buy it if it had at least two of them.

3 Likes

how easly scopley make people 100$ on stupid pixel… come on people u are spenfing ur really hard earn money its 100$

1 Like

Ironic

6 Likes

When this offer is $4 or $5 i will buy it. Scopely valued their ascendables at 3 bucks. I would be willing to give em 2 bucks for the trainers. So until i see me some 3 dollar ascendables… my wallet stays locked.

2 Likes

It’s a waste to buy fast food and drink alcohol but people enjoy spending their money however they want so go do a couple more pulls because you’re a hypocrite

6 Likes

Hunter looks good but he really is just fodder.

So I say no.

Save your money!

Eh I can make it in half a day

1 Like

The only option in which this proposal would cost this money is selling together a trainer’s equipment and food to instantly increase it to grade 4 level 90!

i love your optimism.

1 Like

Id say no dont do it

in 3 days i got 3 hunters , not saying youre going to have the same luck, but i cant even tier 3 any of them … the game is fighting itself and causing players to leave because of it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.