Utter ridiculousness league coins

So gold v gets 740 coin but if ypu are in diamond 4 like me and get demoted you get 175. In what world is that fair @JB.Scopely

2 Likes

old system was better…

6 Likes

Enjoy fighting for diamond :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just posted the same comment. What a disgrace. In diamond four as well. Why the hell would we want to be in diamond four. It’s not worth the extra coins.

Mine is 375 though.

1 Like

Im waiting for the scopely white knights to come and defend thy holy lord scopely

3 Likes

Its really someone moving up a rank 4 leagues lower should not get more coins then anyone in a hogher league period!

1 Like

I am in platinum 3 and the coins stop at rank #15. Complete crap, typical scampley.

2 Likes

I’m a Scopely white knight, but this is actually undefendable, while I hate F2P whining all the time, I don’t think it was a good move to remove league coins.

5 Likes

Oh my, way to make a bad deal even worse. It’s like tournament rewards, I’m always astounded they can make them worse as time goes on. But they pull it off every damn time :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lmao, punishing everyone who wasted raid cans in qualifying. I’m in Diamond I and will get 700 coins just by staying here

1 Like

Yep. So many raid cans and sr cans burned to wake up to this nonsense. So sick of this game. Punished for activity and spending.

I hope your taking this to the team @JB.Scopely. Bad enough your alienating your f2p base… but now you go for the P2P base too.

2 Likes

I do agree that this is a disgrace and completely unfair. I am curious why you tried qualifying so high in the season 3 qualifier with all the leaks of how coins will be rewarded this time around. i.e. Gold 5 getting 740 coins and less given to a diamond 4 demote.

2 Likes

Surely getting less coins for demotion than promotion - as was always the case by the way - makes you want to fight harder to stay in that league?

Outside the top 15 of the other leagues you get sweet FA so I cant understand all the crying

1 Like

Well, they announced that all players if diamond would be getting coins. So my thinking was to get as high as I can during qualifie to even if I got demoted, I wouldn’t have to worry about dropping to diamond. Also, I score a pretty high amount in war so if I got to diamond 4, I’m pretty confident I can tonite myself to diamond 5 to clear all those side missions when they are updated.

While technically they are giving everyone coins in diamond, it’s a slap in the face to get that little amount in the demoted zone. And now I won’t be able to break the cycle between 4 and 5 due to war. So I will be actually getting less (aprimores then demoted) that I would be getting if I were to just stay in diamond 2 for the 8 weeks.

Utter and total disappointment in the communication and decisions made by this company. How any developer can treats their most active players this way is beyond shocking.

1 Like

Coins have never fluctuated within a league depending on if you got promoted or demoted. I don’t know where you came up with that.

1 Like

The leagues did give less if you got demoted, at least if you were in platinum or below.

1 Like

Then you never checked the demotions, you were given half of your coins if getting demoted, season 1 and 2.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Plat 3 gave out 640 for promotion, 620 is you were mid table and 420 if demoted

Or something like that, i cant remember the exact numbers

2 Likes

2017 called, they want their joke back.

1 Like