Updated my Youtube Banner

So wanted to make this video and post to thank forum user @Icarus for helping me out with an idea I had for my banner art, really happy with the way it turned out and I had been ‘under construction’ for far too long!

If you haven’t seen before Icarus has done artwork and posted them on the forums in the past from Negan to Magna+Yumiko combos! I really liked the style and I am just so happy with how it turned out :grin: If you are interested in artwork by Icarus contact here on the forums or via twitter! @IcarusArt_

Who Should Icarus draw next?

• Kenny
  • Maggie
  • Glenn
  • Shiva

0 voters

2 Likes

Who does not want Kenny, everyone loves Kenny!

7 Likes

Same with shiva I love both of them just I prefers shiva more

You should be happy, it came out really good, well done.

1 Like

From the Choices defenitly Kenny, though my first choice would be (who else) Allen :wink:

2 Likes

Kenny.For the lord and saviour

This is my religion and how I show my devosion for our lord and saviour kenny.Enjoy

Hail Kenny

Hail Kenny, full of boats, the stache is with thee. Blessed are those amongst urbans and blessed is the fruit of thy loins, Duck. Holy Kenny, father of Duck, pray for us shitbirds now and in the hour of our bite. Aboat.

The (Boat)lord’s Prayer

Our Father, who art in Wellington, Kenneth be thy name. Thy saltlick come, thy will be done in Howe’s as it is in Savannah. Give us this day our daily boat, and forgive us our shitbirdness, as we forgive those who shitbird against us, and lead us not into the Jane ending, but deliver us from Lilly. For thine is the saltlick, and the urban, and the moustache, for ever, and ever, Aboat.

Glory Be to the Boatgod

Glory be to the Kenny and to the AJ and to the Holy Clem. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, Boatness without end. Aboat.

Oath of Team Kenny

Night gathers, and now my loyalty begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no Luke, hold no Jane, shoot no Kenny. I shall live no Howe’s and in no Wellington. I shall live and die for my loyalty. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher for Clem. I am the shield that guards the team of Ken. I pledge my life and honor to Team Kenny, for this night and all the nights to come.

Thanks for the shout out @Lockdown if you need anything done in the future just hit me up👍🏻

1 Like

Should draw me hahaha

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You DARE insult a god so powerfull that can make boats out of thin air and sacrifice him self for others.Kenny is love,I say.Kenny,IS LIFE

1 Like

Yeah, and I killed him too.
I’d do it again, also.

You must be a troll then sir.The devils soul has alredy invaded you
Theres nothing I can do rather then pray to Kenny that your soul Is cleaned from your bullshιt

Not a troll.
I can’t stand Kenny.
Sorry for making you upset, sweetie.

Joke’s on you, you gave him a better death than S3 did lol

To be fair, no one really won in season 3.

1 Like

Amen @TheSteve :pray:t2:

1 Like