Update feedback - the good, the bad and the ugly

The good - mission for reaching milestones in leagues that most claimed ages ago have finally processed for the region they were hung up

The bad - where are the league trophies for clearing walkers?

The ugly - we haven’t had a war yet to see if they screwed anything up.

2 Likes

The bad: you haven’t learned to read.
It was stated trophies for clearing walkers would happen later.

5 Likes

Was territory pop ups not being so crazy also stated for later release?

5 Likes

Oh really?

What did I miss?

3 Likes

trophies will start to appear when killing walkers in territories once the update is forced

It was forced on me 90 minutes ago, no trophies when I tested that afterwards.

Scroll over on your rewards good ppl … Trophies r given now for clearing walkered Territories

2 Likes

Only 16? I hope that’s because your a new player with a low team rank otherwise this will do absolutely nothing to stop all the walkering from going on when a human team is worth so much more.

1 Like

Which territory? I cleared Fortified Town and scrolled all the way over - no trophies, you can see the blank spot after assault tickets.

Sunnyville

I just cleared the kingdom and did not receive any trophies. Yes, I scrolled all the way over too.

I would restart game and try that. My region mates are getting trophies as well. So its working for us.

1 Like

Game restarted, still nothing. Are you android or ios ?

I am Android

Yep it’s 16, why not make it the full amount? Where’s the incentive to go and clear a walker territory?

1 Like

Tried on my account and got trophies for clearing a Walker-filled territory.

Different region & Magna’a base - success. I guess “kinda working” is the Scopely standard lol

3 Likes

Kinda working the standard :rofl: yea something like that lol

1 Like

So as you can clearly see from the screen shots, it seems that it is working for some and not for others even after the forced update, so what say you now? @ZeroFilter

Idk about you but i like to speak up and speak out and not just sit around hoping and waiting, wondering what the hell is going on and expecting everything to work out perfect when history shows us that things get screwed up, ignored, etc especially when people sit in silence. So is it ok now to ask questions about the update and why its only working somewhat or do we sit around and pretend we live in some kinda merry poppins lala land where everything will turn out perfectly fine?

1 Like

Btw its not working for me and i still get every single territory notification. I updated days ago, latest version of the play store, my os, andriod is updated, cleared the cache, restarted the game, etc. Etc. Etc. @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely any info/help would be appreciated

1 Like