Update bug with leaderboard

When I open any leaderboard it auto advances to 26th position, if I click “my position” it will look as if it is going to scroll to my position but it will auto go back to the 26th position player. I am currently way higher than 26th so scrolling to my position is a pain. I don’t know if it would happen if say I was 5th, so can’t comment on that
Also I am just updated to the highest play store version on Android, I am not in beta.

10 Likes
Just a Small Bug

Lol I had that happen too, was rank 49 and it kept going to 26 when I clicked the "my position " button. I am not in beta, and it just started today. I’ve had the update since it first was released a few days ago.

1 Like

Reporting same thing

2 Likes

Same with me about being on update since release, only thing different is it started yesterday\last night.
I was kinda hoping it was my real position because of all the banning of people and the list just hadn’t updated with the removed names. Sadly this was not the case.

1 Like

Wonder what’s so special about the number 26 lol

1 Like

Maybe it’s because our accounts are in the “unlucky group” so our coding is different?? :no_good_man:t2: :man_shrugging: :canned_food: + :billed_cap:

1 Like

Yeah I can’t be because they are lucky that’s for sure :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue over here with event ranking. It’s really annoying.

1 Like

Been an issue for me for a cpl weeks now.

1 Like

JB mentioned the “my position” button not working to me yesterday, no ETA on a fix yet but they’re aware.

4 Likes

My guess is because yesterday was the 26th and still the 26th in 2 time zones in the US. My was fine before yesterday

1 Like

Mine’s been doing the same thing since the update

1 Like

Simple fix, give everyone the prizes for 26th place and be done with it

1 Like

Just bumping hopefully to get seen and fixed soon.

1 Like

Bumping to keep it alive. Looking forward to it being fixed.

1 Like

Hello. I made an in game purchase but never received it. What can I do?

1 Like

You’ll need to contact support. Others here may know the links also if all else fails contact Google or apple, then I guess last resort would be your bank.

A game that is so buggy after reporting all the bugs in beta how can this be such a thing shh they have level one coder :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully this one gets fixed, it is like they hate and don’t care about low ranked people! Rankisem for players 26th+ is real with stuff like this.

Is that a boston terrier in your prof pic? I have 2.

1 Like